11. Michael

Love is Not as Scary as it Appears... 

This weeks lesson is dedicated to one Michael Jackson

This weeks lesson is dedicated to one Michael Jackson. Becca was really indifferent about this week- even ignoring her... feelings. She really liked Michael Jackson's music... but him as a person... Let's just say she believes his victims and if she's going to listen to some MJ, she's going to either watch a cover or listen to him on a CD from the thrift store as not to give a dime to his estate.

Everyone else in the club was gamed for a Michael Jackson lesson. The New Directions even planed to perform another Michael Jackson melody for Regionals. The issue? Blaine may or may not had mentioned it to Sebastian so now the Warblers were planning on performing him as well.

But in the 'spirit of competition' Sebastian invited the New Directions to watch their performance. Deciding to take him up on his offer was Artie, Becca, Blaine, Kurt, Rachel, and Santana. Before they even stepped into Dalton's rehearsal space, the Warblers had already started their performance.

I Want You Back

Originally By The Jackson 5

Performed by Sebastian Smythe and the Warblers

You could tell that Sebastian used this as a tool to psych out the New Directions but also to flirt with Blaine the entire time making both him and Kurt very uncomfortable (and jealous). Playing into the intimidation tactic, Sebastian decided to lightly shove Becca as she stands in between Santana and Artie. In return, Becca wanted to attack him but the two stopped her from doing that.

As the last note was sung, the head Warbler smirked at the group. "Well if you want to forfeit now, go ahead. Or Blaine if you want to rejoin the group you abandoned."

"I used to be really proud of being a Warbler," Blaine explains, not letting him intimidate the group, "not because we were good, but because we were really classy. None of that was classy."

He got his friends to leave but not before Sebastian had one last thing to say. "And what did you think, Sahqueera and the forever hag."

Whipping her hair, Santana decides to snark at him. "I thought you sucked fivel and if that's your best MJ, I'm going to wipe the floor with you at Regionals with your wanna be Disney Prince's haircut."

"Agree," Becca said, crossing her arms. "We're going to kick your ass."

The group separates ways, the New Directions knowing they are going to have to work even harder to beat them.

* * *