07. I Kissed A Girl

"We're going to give the school something else to talk about"

Finn was going with Becca's suggestion of 'annoying Santana with the club's love for her' and decided that this weeks assignment was 'Lady Music'

Finn was going with Becca's suggestion of 'annoying Santana with the club's love for her' and decided that this weeks assignment was 'Lady Music'. The senior was trying to find a way to say sorry to her. He's already said it about a dozen times but he still felt awful about it.

Becca knew he meant well, but so far all the performances were missing something crucial, Becca was walking a confused but reluctant Santana to the choir room. "What are you doing?"

"I'm bringing you and Britt to the choir room since I have some songs to show you both in regards to this week's lesson," Becca says as they walk down the hall. She was ready to fight anyone who just so happens to look at Santana weirdly.

Appreciative for her friend's support, she couldn't help rolling her eyes. "God I thought you were the sane one."

"My medication says otherwise, but we both know that Finn's trying with this lesson. I know you're not the biggest fan of it and him which I completely get and understand. There's a reason why you are one of the four people who know about my mom at this school. Having a lot of people support you is really overwhelming."

Walking in she saw Brittany waiting for them. As Santana and Brittany hold hands Becca pulls out some sheet music. "One thing this week has been missing is us girls actually performing a number. I know 'I Kissed A Girl' is the plan at some point but while I'm glad it probably helps Katy Perry accept herself, I know personally I have issues with that song in regards to making it a Sapphic anthem." Pulling out a folder, she spreads out some sheet music for them to look at. "I'm not saying you perform this song to anyone in the choir room. I'm not saying you sing it for me, but I figured since I'm the one person in that room who has the closest idea to what both of you are going through, I figured this could help."

Sorting through the music, there was one song that Santana was stuck with. Glancing at it, Becca could help but smile. "Going with some lesbian Jesus I see?"

"I don't think I could sing this in front of the group," Santana declares. Becca goes to pick up a guitar and suggests just singing it for just her and Brittany. Looking at Brittany, Santana agrees. Feeling like this is easiest for her to do with just the two of them in the room, she started performing.

Girls Like Girls

Originally By Haley Kiyoko

Performed By Santana Lopez

* * *