05. The End of Twerk

"Oh my god you lost it" 

While Blaine was cleaning the choir room, Tina caught an embarrassing video of him attempting to twerk

While Blaine was cleaning the choir room, Tina caught an embarrassing video of him attempting to twerk. He thought he was alone and was just having fun, he didn't expect all of his friends to see it and laugh at him. All but Becca. "This is why you're the only one who sees my moves," Blaine complains, leaning into her shoulder. "You're the only one who doesn't make fun of my dancing."

"Oh but I do Blainey days," she corrects. "But it's out of revenge for you laughing at my sweet dance moves."

Blaine just shakes his head  as he continues to avoid everyone. However, Mr. Schue disagreed with that, stating that their is nothing he did to be embarrassed about. His friends disagreed. "Yes it is," Sam and Kitty laugh already wanting Tina to send it to them.

Burying his head and his hands, he sighs, "it's a twerk fail gawker nightmare!"

"No!" Mr. Schue declares, "This is a revelation."

"Oh my god you've lost it," Becca replies, the only one against whatever he's thinking. "You've actually lost it." She thought a week away from the club would be good for her- and it was that she even willingly extended her suspension for another week for her mental health. But she figured that Mr. Schue wouldn't fall off the deep end by the time she came back. 

He proved her wrong. 

And he took everyone down with him. 

"If this is going where I think it is," Artie starts, a little excited. "Then I just want to say that it's physically impossible to twerk."

"I beg to differ," Kitty counters quietly.

Going up to the front of the classroom, Mr. Schue tries to get them on his side. "Guys, look how you were all riveted by the video! That's the kind of reaction we need from the judges if we're gonna have a one-up Throat Explosion! Show the judges we're not afraid to rebel."

Becca stares up at her teacher in shock. When she brought up twerking during the Katy or a Gaga lessonlesson, she was being sarcastic about this being his next idea. She didn't think her teacher would lose it. "Are you serious? D-Didn't you shame us for performing 'Push It' like three years ago and then got mad we were stuck with the 'safe songs' list?"

"Becca that was a different time, different team" Mr. Schue tells her, trying to persuade her in on this idea.

"No it's not." 

Raising her hand, Marley quietly asks what they should do if some of them don't know how to twerk. "Have no fear, your twerk-tutorial is here," Mr. Schue proudly states. He let's them all know that if they as a club could dance like Blaine did in that video, they are going to need to get a bigger trophy case.

The only person who fully disagreed with that statement was Becca. She didn't know if twerking always started as something that was sexual or if it just became that way with Miley Cyrus' appropriation of the dance at the VMAs but she felt a tad uncomfortable at the thought. Maybe she's just a giant prude but if she was alone with her friends, she'd have some fun twerking. But Mr. Schue's involvement is what stopped her. She could tell he didn't realize how creepy he was acting- at least in a dance studio, it's a different situation... And it's not a high school performance... Nor the 'revolution' he thinks it is.