15. Big Brother

"But I didn't point." 

After Quinn's accident, Becca has been spending a lot of time with her

After Quinn's accident, Becca has been spending a lot of time with her. The girl was hopeful she'll make a full recovery which surprised everyone with how good she was dealing with everything. But the girl was finally back in school.

Walking in with her, Becca tried to help her get all wandering eyes off of Quinn. "A rumor went around that you died," she explains, getting a laugh out of Quinn. "I tried to stop it but the only people who believed me were the Glee Club and Sue. I've literally said I spoke with you and have photos with you but no one believe me."

"Are you really surprised?" she laughs. "No one here is that bright." Noticing the stares, she wanted to know one thing. "Does Glee Club know about my chair? Besides you and Artie."

Shaking her head, she didn't tell anyone since it wasn't her place. They only got to know that she was alive. You know, the important fact. "I'm so happy you're alive."

"You're not allowed to go crying on me," she points at her. "You've cried enough over me and I'm only mentally prepared for Tina to lose it. I love you but if you cry, I cry."

"I love you too," she leans down and gives her a hug. Artie rolled up to them to work on his number with Quinn, leaving her to look for her boyfriend.

* * *

	Walking down the hall, she's been third wheeling Kurt and Blaine

Walking down the hall, she's been third wheeling Kurt and Blaine. The younger boy was currently telling them about the screening of Star Wars Episode IV- A New Hope he went with Sam this past weekend. She was glad that he was getting along with her boyfriend better as they started off well and then Sam moved so the two didn't speak that much.

But even seeing Star Wars on the big screen couldn't get him out of his slump which both teens noticed. "It's not Sam, but my brother is in town." He explains to them, "He's picking me up and taking me out to lunch and I'm not looking forward to it."

"Wait, you have a brother?" Becca asks. Every time they spoke, she just assumed he was an only child like her. This new information was a change. "Wait is it like how Kurt and Finn are my brothers or like you have an actual biological brother.