14. Blame it On the Alcohol

Two Drunken Confessions 

Rachel's Train Wreck House Party Extravaganza was a go

Rachel's Train Wreck House Party Extravaganza was a go. Sort of. Becca just got there with Finn, Kurt, and Blaine. Kurt was blackmailing Finn on his search history hence his and the Warbler's presence. This meant that Becca was planning on teaching him how to go incognito so nobody gets scared... Again.

She spotted Sam sitting with Santana uncharacteristically talking his ear off. Deciding to save him, Becca took a spot by him on the couch.

After saying hi, Santana left- claiming she didn't want to see them shove their tongues down each other throats. The pair were sitting there, before Sam did the very casual yawn, putting his arm over Becca's shoulder which got her to lean into him. "So this party is...." Sam said, trailing off as he looked around the room purposefully avoiding the giant Rachel painting.

"Boring." Becca laughs. "I mean, I don't think alcohol is required for a fun party but where's the fun music or the games? Or just... something."

Sam couldn't help but agree. "Yeah and this basement feels like a creepy Rachel shrine. Did you see the painting?"

"One of the times I stayed over, I got lost and spotted the painting. It was dark and it became my nightmare fuel for the week." The boy chuckled, holding her a little closer until Puck came by with their drinks. The party was just about to start.

* * *

Becca is just three drinks in and is done for the night

Becca is just three drinks in and is done for the night. Even without shots, she was teetering on the line of just extremely tipsy and borderline drunk. She just finished talking to Finn, in which she said some things to him that she didn't want him to know yet and how she really dislikes spin the bottle. She was sitting on the piano bench, sipping water when Blaine stumbled into her. "Well hi Blainey Days." Becca laughs, setting her water down.

"Hey Becca." Blaine says, leaning into her. "Did you know that Finn and Kurt were Brothers. So cool."

"I did and I'm like the unofficial sister." She smirks.

Blaine's eyes go wide and he gets even more excited, "That's even cooler!" Being the imp that he is, he begins to poke her in the cheek. "How did you date Sam go?"