20. Props

Trigger Warning for Brief Mention of Domestic Abuse 

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you!

Who is Mike Jealous of? 

Getting called to Sue's office was never something that anyone ever wanted

Getting called to Sue's office was never something that anyone ever wanted. Becca thought she was doing good on both the Cheerios and Glee but maybe she was missing something. It wasn't until she saw that Kurt and Mercedes were there that she guessed that this had something to do with Unique.

"Porcelain, Wheezy, Teddy Bear, you all created a monster," she slaps a copy of the Time with Unique on the cover onto her desk. "They're calling Jesse St. James a visionary, and applauding Vocal Adrenaline for their ongoing commitment to diversity"

"They really know nothing about Vocal Adrenaline then," Becca muses.

"And Jesse St. James was against Unique performing as his- sorry her -magical self" Mercedes tells the coach, quickly correcting herself on Unique's correct pronouns after getting permission from Unique to tell them about which ones to use.

"Yeah, we were the ones who convinced her to do that," Kurt adds.

"Well, then you only have yourselves to blame," Sue blames them and then the libreal media. The students tried to remind her that it was her idea in the first place but Sue conveniently forgot that. "In any case, Unique is now a show choir celebrity. He/She will trounce us at Nationals and I will lose my Cheerios to Coach Roz Washington. I will not let that happen."

Deciding that there is one option left, Sue pulls out an ugly black dress with chunky rhinestones sewed onto it for Kurt to wear in drag. Becca mentions how then they'll just be a copycat. Sue corrects her that it's actually just taking inspiration and there is no issue with it at all. 

But Kurt refuses, "Okay, just because I'm gay does not mean I like to dress up like a woman!"

Mercedes tried to remind him of Halloween where Kurt dressed up as Snooki while Blaine dressed up as the Situation from Jersey Shore which Becca disagreed at being just like what Unique is doing. "Halloween is a time for having fun and dressing up as something you're not. I dressed up as a pirate, do you think I want to be a pirate..."