01. The New Rachel

And The New Finn 

As difficult as it was to see all her friends go their separate ways towards college, Becca couldn't be more proud of them

As difficult as it was to see all her friends go their separate ways towards college, Becca couldn't be more proud of them. Rachel ended up joining Kurt in New York due to Finn's pushing since like his brother, New York was the place for her. 

For those who stayed, it was now time for their last year at McKinley- all of the seniors were hopeful that this was going to be their best year of high school ever.

Becca walked into school with a pep in her step (as she does every year- even if it's forced). She's co-head of the Cheerios, dating the sweetest boy in the world, and has the best friend group that she could ask for. Sure, her self esteem has been taking a hit since she's been dealing with a lot more 'issues' surrounding her body than usual. But Becca was certain that those were going to pass. Nothing was going to break her stride. 

Well unless you were a certain person. 

Getting a camera shoved in her face by McKinley's resident gossip columnist can ruin that. "Hubba Hubba," Jacob Ben Israel states, having no shame as he stares. He had a list of things to ask her. From getting spotted buying condoms to her thoughts on the whole 'New Rachel' debacle to if she thinks Sam's going to leave her now that there are many girls fawning over her boyfriend. Those were all juicy, but not the juiciest. 

"Is it true that when Finn Hudson graduated, he realized how annoying you were and dropped you as a friend? Sources tell me you haven't spoken to him since he went off to the army." 

Hitting a sore spot, Becca gave them a glare as she shoved the camera out of her face and kept walking down the hall. JBI tried to get his camera man to keep following her but his feet were glued to the floor. Too terrified of the Cheerio. 

The further she was away from him, the calmer she felt. She no longer felt the urge to burst into tears. It also helped that Sam caught up to her and grabbed her hand. This was nothing new for the couple, having been holding hands in the halls for nearly two years now. 

What was new was all eyes were on them. "Am I the only one who hates this attention?" Becca asks. 

He agreed. When he came to McKinley, he wanted that popularity and the safety that came with it. But after getting slushied for doing what he loves and meeting his friends, he didn't care about something that superficial. "At least the school now realizes how cool we are."

"That we are." Hand in hand, the two dorks in love make their way to the choir room, soon joined by Blaine on her other side. McKinley's golden trio took their seats in the club, all excited for what their senior year had to offer.

Coming in, Mr. Schue continued the excitement train, "We are coming off of a National Championship, but it's time to look forward. And thanks to Glee being the coolest club in the school, this shouldn't be a problem. Yes, we lost some big voices, but we still have some huge ones in here. I promise to do everything I can to replace the ones that we lost and one that notes, I'd like to introduce you to our newest member, the MVP of last year's Nationals, Wade 'Unique' Adams!"