08. Furt

" I don't want to be a bother" 

In front of Finn's locker, one of the biggest disagreements in the history of his and Becca's friendship was taking place

In front of Finn's locker, one of the biggest disagreements in the history of his and Becca's friendship was taking place. "I can't believe our friendship is built on lies." Finn looks at the girl in front of him.

"And I can't believe you're still going off about this." Becca laughs, looking at her tall friend in disbelief.

"It's just, how could you like that?" Finn looks at her, "It's just... It's wrong."

Becca pats him on the shoulder, "I thought that too till I tried it. It surprisingly works."

Finn playfully glares at her, "No it doesn't. You shouldn't dip fries into a milkshake."

"Hey, only Vanilla, not chocolate." Becca corrects him. "And it works."

"No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

Knowing he's going to get nowhere with this argument, Finn sighs. "At least we both agree that Hawaiian Pizza is amazing."

"It really is." As the two keep talking, they notice the Hummels and Carole walking up to them. "Hey guys."

Finn looks up from his locker to see the three. Confused he looks at them, "Oh, what's going on? Is this one of those interventions?"

Kurt looks between the two, "If it is, it's for all three of us. They bombarded me and forced them to bring me to both of you." Which confused the girl until Carole told her she was basically family. The girl couldn't have been more excited at that prospect. 

Burt and Carole bouncing off of each other, excited to tell them their good news, Burt finally goes to say it, "All right, so you know how I drive Carol to work every Tuesday?" The three teens agree, Becca mentioning that it's precious and adorable, "Well, today. I drove here and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us- very romantic of me, I might add, and-"

"He proposed!" Carole shouts, showing off the ring. Becca and Kurt wanted to get a good look at the ring, Burt playfully made her steal the punchline. While Finn is just in shock.  "We wanted the three of you to be the first to know."

"After Becca's parents and the kids in that homeroom. Family hug?" The group hugs. Once they break, Finn's still in silence, processing the information while Kurt and Becca are already planning the wedding.

Burt knows how both his son and his best friend (who's gone from being just a family friend to practically another kid) get when they are planning things, "Nothing too extravagant, Kurt, Becca. Okay. We're gonna use whatever savings we have, we are spending it on the honeymoon. That's right, we're going to Waikiki. We're gonna go to the hotel where they put the guest stars on Lost."