07. Throwdown

Covert Jam Sessions and an Almost Panic Attack

Becca was at home, working on homework when she got a call from Finn

Becca was at home, working on homework when she got a call from Finn. She knew that he just went with Quinn to her doctor's appointment, so the girl wanted to know what happened. Right after she asked how it went, she got the answer. "It's a girl." Finn said, "She's having a girl."

"That's adorable." Becca said, moving from her desk to her bed.

"And no mutations." Finn said, "Not even one of the cool ones."

"That's good! I have one but all of my current problems are unrelated to it!" Becca said, smiling. Hearing that his friend had a mutation, he wanted to know if it was one of the cool ones. "Sorry to disappoint but it's not. But I have a weird chromosome or something that caused me to have like, a higher than average chance of miscarrying."

"Oh dude, that must suck."

"Not really." Becca said into the phone, looking around her room. "I don't really want kids and if I do, I'd rather adopt than give birth any day. I've had a fear of pregnancy since seventh grade sex ed."

Taking a moment, Finn decides to ask the girl something. "Can I come pick you up? Quinn went home and I kind of just wanna talk and like do a-"

"Car ride jam session?" Becca asks, immediately getting up from her bed.

She could hear Finn chuckling on the other side, "Yeah that... Nevermind that's stupid, you're probably busy-"

Cutting him off, Becca told him that she'll be ready in five. Glad to talk to someone who is remotely reasonable in his eyes, Finn quickly made his way over to her house. As soon as he got there, she ran out the door, shouting a goodbye to her parents. She got into the car and took control of the music, playing the only acceptable country music, Taylor Swift. 

* * * 

Sue Sylvester and Mr

Sue Sylvester and Mr. Schue was trying to decide how to split up the group to run their lesson. Until that gets decided, Becca was telling Kurt the weirdest thing that happened to her today. "Sue asked me to join the Cheerios."