02. Tina in the Sky with Diamonds

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, It's Gonna Be A Night We'll Never Forget

With Kurt and Blaine officially being engaged, there was a question that ran through Sam's mind the more that he thought about it

With Kurt and Blaine officially being engaged, there was a question that ran through Sam's mind the more that he thought about it. "So what will happen with you two when you get married?" he asks as him and Becca lay on the piano. "Are you taking his last name or is he taking yours? Or are you gonna hyphenate them like Becks and I will probably do? Or are you both keeping your last names?"

The last thing on Blaine's mind was the wedding. "Right now, I'm honestly just excited that Kurt said yes."

Becca however was still on this topic, having a sort of epiphany. "You could combine last names. Would it be Hummerson or Andermel? Or Handerson?"

Sam was so on bored for this. "Dude, you guys need to do that." 

While he was glad for the support, Blaine brought their focus back onto Prom. "Aren't you guys excited? I fell asleep last night while Tina was texting me about her prom dress."

"I feel asleep on Sam was doing the same thing to me," Becca comments.

"You're wearing a dress to prom?" Blaine asks his best friend, fully ready to support him if he was.

"I'm not," Sam clarifies.

"But you would have the legs to rock it," Becca adds.

Taking a moment to process that and agree, Sam moves the conversation back onto Prom and how he was talking to her about Prom King and Queen nominations. Which despite not getting why he wanted to win, Becca will happily listen to Sam talk about it since seeing him excited about something is the cutest thing in the world.  

Mr. Schue walked, getting the three away from the piano for the start of the lesson. "We're getting back with the Beatles. We're leaving the mop-tops behind and moving into their experimental years. Now, the Rubber Soul album marked a turning point where they both literally and figuratively let their hair down. They could have remained in their comfort zones, but instead, they risked everything to explore new musical worlds."

"Like the Beach Boys," Becca comments.

Liking the comparison, he agrees. "They had something important to say and they weren't going to let something as silly as the fear of failure get in their way."

He was about to continue on but got interrupted by Sue coming over the loudspeaker to talk about Prom. All of the proms this year were going to be combined into a 'brundleprom'. "And now for the moment that will crush ninety nine percent of your misguided views about your own popularity. Here are your nominees for Prom King and Queen. Blaine Anderson... Mohamed Omar... Artie Abrams... and Stoner Brett Bukowski."

"Wait, I really didn't get nominated for king?" Sam sighs, feeling very disappointed.

"That's stupid," Becca tells him, hugging him from behind. "You should have."