14. On My Way

Trigger Warning for Talk of Suicide 

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you! 

You're too Young to be this Sad

Rachel has invited/ requested/ politely demanded for Kurt and Becca to meet her at the Lima Bean for some wedding planning

Rachel has invited/ requested/ politely demanded for Kurt and Becca to meet her at the Lima Bean for some wedding planning. While one teen wasn't the biggest fan of this and the other was just her for support, they couldn't pass up a wedding planning. "As much as I have a dislike for what is happening," Kurt explains, "this will be wedding number two of the Hummel- Van der Berge Wedding Planners."

"You guys did do a great job with Burt and Carol's wedding," Rachel remarks, looking through wedding magazines. "And Jean's funeral. You've also done a pretty great job planning and organizing groups of people together for that flash-mob. You guys should do this for a living."

Making eye contact with each other, the two shared the same feelings. "Maybe we should," Becca smirks. Deciding to put a pin in that thought, the trio continue to look and plan for the wedding.

Gasping, Rachel found a dress of her dreams. "It's so timeless. It's perfect."

"Yeah timeless," Kurt agrees. "Meaning, you can wait two or five years to wear it."

"Agreed," Becca replies. "I love you both and support you both in your decisions but I still agree that you should consider waiting."

"Don't be jealous," the other girl teases.

Teasing went away when the last person in the world they wanted to see showed up next to them. "Well, well, well." Sebastian remarks. "Isn't it young Barbara Striestand, an old Betty White, and the forever hag. Where's gay cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in?"

"We can't come here any more," Kurt exclaims.

"Rachel, I bought an engagement gift for you." Handing her an envelope, the girl cautiously opened it.

To everyone's dismay, it was a photoshopped photo of Finn, naked, wearing heels. "I have to bleach my eyes now," Becca groans, disgusted at everything that was happening. "That might be the most disturbing thing I've seen and I frequent the internet."

"That is photoshopped," Rachel states. "His thing is not that small or brown."

"And he could never fit into those pumps," Kurt informed Sebastian.