07. Dynamic Duets

Trigger Warning for Disordered Eating Behaviors and Eating Disorders

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you!

Sam Evans to the Rescue 

The latest meeting of the Superhero Club ended shortly after the discovery of the missing National trophy

The latest meeting of the Superhero Club ended shortly after the discovery of the missing National trophy. The rest of the club left as Sam and Blaine went to change. Not that they don't love their superhero alter-egos, members of the club picked and chose how often they were in the costumes. The two went back to the choir room to rewatch the video. "Well dude, do you recognize him?" Blaine's only guess was that it was Sebastian. But he made it clear that he'll go over to Dalton alone. 

The two best friends stood in silence until Sam brought up Becca. "Yeah, has she told you anything?" Blaine asks. "I thought she was still upset at me over hurting Kurt but I noticed she didn't really eat when we were discussing the campaign and she... She doesn't seem okay. Any ideas what it could be?"

A part of Sam wanted to stay strong since he knows Blaine is holding on by a thread and not let his true emotions show. He wants to be there for his friends but he's can't help but have his own break down. He's terrified. Blaine immediately pulls his best friend in for a hug, letting the taller boy cry into his shoulder. "Hey... She's going to be okay... This is Becca... She's strong..." 

The two friends stay like that until Sam calms down. Blaine patiently waits until he's ready to explain all that he knows about what Becca is going through. "I think... I think she might have an eating disorder..." 

"Oh shit," Blaine replied, now understanding everything. Why she's skipped there coffee dates. Why she skips lunch. Why she hasn't joined them in the Secret Society of Superheroes. Why she's been avoiding the trio's pizza movie nights. Why she's refused hugs and everything that she normal loves. 

"Yeah... And I don't know what to do." He's wants to talk to her parents or Burt and Carole or Sue or Miss Pillsbury or Coach Beiste or just... Someone. He wants to confront her and try and get her to stop. But he's also confused since he's seen her eat food and not head straight to the bathroom afterwards and she's been skipping lunch less and less without an excuse. He doesn't know how bad it is. He can't even say if it even is an eating disorder... "I don't want her to hate me-"