10. Yes/ No

You're the Ultimate

The Glee girls and Kurt decided to meet up during lunch to grill each other on their relationships

The Glee girls and Kurt decided to meet up during lunch to grill each other on their relationships. Once they moved on from Mercedes talking about her relationship with Shane, they moved onto their latest victim who was just picking at her salad. Looking up, Becca saw all eyes on her, "What are you going to ask me."

Jumping right into it, Tina got straight to the point. "You haven't told anyone about what happened between you and Sam over summer!"

"Or in New York!" Rachel squeals. "I know you two talked before we left the city."

"And now you two are back on your 'will they, won't they' crap from last year," Santana complains. "I thought we were over it."

"We all really want to know what went down," Mercedes joins.

Sighing, she focuses on her food in front of her as she explains everything that went down. But the longer she spoke, the quicker she spoke and she accidently let some things out she was keeping private. "So we just talked on the roof and he wanted to know what we were but I didn't want to talk about it yet. Then we stayed friends and hung out a ton- the lake, the carnival. Then we may have made out one day and then had sex another and before he left, I kissed him. We kept in touch and now he's back in town. We kissed at Christmas... Anymore questions."

There was something that caught everyone's ear and it was safe to say they were kind of shocked. "Hold up," Santana asks, "back it up. What did you say?"

"We kept in touch and now he's back."

"Further back."

"He moved to Kentucky."

"Before he left," Santana kept pushing, wanting her to repeat what she just said.

"We hung out at the lake and the carnival," she answers, avoiding the one topic Santana seems to want.

"Becca."

"Santana."

Finally ending the back and forth, Santana gets to the point. "You and Trouty had sex?"

Becca couldn't look at her friends. "... Maybe."

This got all there attention as not only were they surprised, but they had questions. How good was he in bed? Did she like it? How big was he? She didn't really want to answer any of the questions. The only one she did was Kurt's as his was about why she didn't tell him. Her response was that it never got brought up.

Mercedes, being the saint she was, diverted the conversation from Becca's sex life and back onto what their relationship was now. Becca didn't have an answer to that. 

* * *