01. Audition

New Year, New Faces 

To say that this was the best summer ever would be an understatement

To say that this was the best summer ever would be an understatement. Having friends who were in town and actually wanted to hang out with her, Becca could not be more grateful for everything. No only was she stage managing a community production of 'Little Mermaid' but she was spend so much time with her friends. Whether it was going to see shows with Kurt and Mercedes, or dancing with Matt and Mike, or being a third wheel with Rachel and Finn, or going on a whole Glee Club hang outs to bowling or laser tag; every moment spent with her friends was a good one. Her and Mike even planned a going away party for Matt when he told the pair he was transferring. He didn't say where but everyone got a chance to say their goodbyes to him. Well Becca told him a 'see you later'.

She entered the halls of McKinley High for her Sophomore year with a new pep in her step and the confidence to boost. There were only two people she did not want to see. One was Coach Sue since she quit the Cheerios at the end of the year by discreetly sending Sue her freshly dry cleaned uniform and a homemade thank you card.

The second person was Jacob Ben Israel. The creep who was known to ask invasive, disgusting, and really personal questions. Something she was never in the mood to answer, especially by someone like him. Unfortunately luck was not on her side, him and his cameraman spotting her trying to head to her locker. "Well isn't it the Glee Club's resident good girl Becca Van der Berge. Coming back to McKinley for a second year."

"Go away." Becca bluntly responds. "I'm not in the mood to deal with you." She tries to make her way to her locker, but JBI was not getting the hint.

"Rumor has it that you have plans to lose the big V card this year? Care to comment?" She says nothing but puts her headphones in, walking faster. Still not stopping him. "But the viewers want to know if Glee's good girl's going bad this year. One of my sources says that you and Puckerman have started hooking up?" Even with her music blasting, she heard that and couldn't help but gag at the thought. "Is he going to be the one to deflower you?"

Becca finally gets to her locker, not noticing a blonde boy at the locker near hers. He was looking between the girl and the boy trying to talk to her, confused at what was going on, but senses that the girl is very uncomfortable. Deciding to speak up he turns to the guy with the microphone. "Hey, I don't think she wants to talk to you dude. You should leave her alone." JBI continues to try, but this new blonde boy stops him, "Seriously, leave her alone."

Noticing this guy seems a lot tougher than him and his cameraman, he leaves. The blonde boy notices that the girl still has her face in her locker, he taps on her shoulder. Hoping that it's not JBI, Becca reluctantly looks, seeing a boy she's never seen before. She takes out her ear plugs as he speaks. "He's gone. You okay? You seemed pretty uncomfortable."

Giving him a slightly forced smile she looks at him, "Yeah I'm fine. He just is kind of a creep and I really don't like how he harassed my friend and I with his webshow."