17. Bad Reputation

The Glist 

Today felt like a normal day for Becca

Today felt like a normal day for Becca. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. It wasn't until she saw Finn staring intently at a piece of paper on the wall that made her question what the hell was going on. 

Noticing her presence next to him, Finn explained what he was looking at. "Someone made a hot or not list of the Glee Club called the Glist. I don't know what it's based on but it's either on looks or like the stuff you've done. But some of the rankings don't even make sense."

"Huh, weird." Becca states, "Who's on top?"

"Quinn."

Thinking about it, either way the list works. Quinn is extremely pretty- you can't deny that. Becca doesn't even have a crush on her (cause not only does she not get crushes on people easily, but Quinn's straight) and she still thinks the girl is gorgeous. If it's based on stuff you did, she's pregnant... Kind of a dead give away that you've done something. Not caring to look at the list, she focuses on her friend. "Are you on it?"

Finn tells her he is. "I'm 7th. Below Jesse. Can you believe it?" Becca shakes her head no. Jesse was hot yeah, but a little bit too arrogant at times for her taste. "You're on it too."

The girl couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter, not believing him at all. "I guess you really are a jokester now aren't ya Finn." Not seeing anything humorous about it, Finn tried to tell her that he was being serious. She haven't none of that. "Let me guess, I'm number 14? I really don't care. I haven't done shit and I'm definitely not the hottest member of the club."

Finn looks between her and the list, wondering if it is based on things you've done. He wants to know if Becca's been lying to him this whole time about how inexperienced she is. "You're number five." That got Becca to stop, staring at the tall child in front of her in shock. It wasn't until he turned her to look at the list that it was there. Her name, next to the number five.

Becca tears down the list in shock, staring at it. "What the hell? I haven't done anything."

"Maybe it's cause of the skirt?" Finn suggests, trying to help her figure it out. "Maybe the person who made it just assumed you've done something you know, sexy." Thinking about her entire life, there was only one remotely sexy thing that she's done, but she hasn't told anyone. See how she acted when he said, Finn realized that she was hiding something from him. "Okay, what are you hiding from me. Have you done something... sexy with another person? And no secrets remember."

"Damn it!" Becca says, turning a deep shade of pink than she already is. "I haven't done anything sexy with another person. Now alone on the other hand, I have. With just me and my left hand."

It took Finn a couple of seconds before he connect the dots on what his friend just admitted to him. "Wait, girls do it too?"

"Yes they do and we're never bring this up again and promise me you will never tell anyone what I just told you." Becca holds up the pinky on her right hand. "I'm not comfortable enough in my sexuality to have people know."