16. Feud

"Can You Make Sure She's Okay When I'm Gone?" 

Waiting for the results back from Rachel's gyno appointment, Becca and Santana were trying to keep themselves busy

Waiting for the results back from Rachel's gyno appointment, Becca and Santana were trying to keep themselves busy. The high schooler gave her parents a rundown on why she has to catch a later flight and they completely understood. However, they put their foot down on her spending another day in New York and wanted her back home sometime that day. Not only did she have school but they missed her. They want their daughter back home. 

Scrolling through her phone, Santana couldn't take the silence anymore. "Okay, I need to know something. You would tell me if you had a pregnancy scare right?"

Becca would. "I mean I'd either go to your or Quinn since as much as I love and trust my mom and dad to be there for me, I wouldn't be able to tell them. I'm scared that my dad would have to hold my mom from killing Sam." 

"I figured it would've been the other way around." 

"Me too but it's not. Fortunately, Sam and I are safe."

"Do you use protection every time?"

"I'm on the pill," she replied. "I know it's not the most effective option but the one I'm taking works with my current meds and the side effects are tolerable. I'm scared of the IUD side effects so I'm putting off switching for the time being. To be extra safe, Sam still wears a condom, even though it's not technically necessary since I'm on the pill."

The older girl was grateful. "Good, because I don't want to do this for a while."

"Same here. Preferably never again."

Their conversation moved onto who they thought would be the father, both coming to the conclusion that it would have been Bordy's, which disappointed both of them. Becca likes him but really wants Finn and Rachel to get back together. Santana, on the other hand, was pushing her drug dealer theory. Becca disagreed, having another theory in mind.

Rachel's entrance prevented her from being able to share it. "False alarm," she said, hugging them both. "Thank god. I'm so glad this is all over. Thank you both for taking me here today and delaying your flight. I'm going to go to class and you need to go to Becca."

That was not how this conversation was supposed to go. Santana stopped her, not liking how casual she was treating all this. "Rachel, you can't blow past this like nothing even happened. This is a hard look at the choice you are making and where your life is heading. Starting with a donkey face."

"Rach, we just want what's best for you." Becca adds, "And we're lucky that this time, it was a false alarm, but what if there's a next time and it's not one. You have to look if Brody is right for you and if he'll support you in whatever decision you will make. And this is coming from someone who actually likes the dude. I jut don't want you to be with someone who would pressure you to keep it if you didn't want it or force you to abort it when you wanted to keep it."