18. Shooting Star

Trigger Warning for School Shootings 

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you. 

The World is Terrifying. Please Stay Safe Out There

If you told Kitty Wilde that her best friends in the entire world were the former Warbler with abandonment issues, the former teen stripper with dyslexia, and a walking ball of insecurities, past Kitty would laugh. Then current Kitty would come in and slap her for being stupid. Those three dorks welcome the sophomore into their little group with open arms and she couldn't be more grateful.

Currently, it was a guys versus girls race to the auditorium. Blaine was on Sam's back while Kitty was on Becca's back. The two were running from the choir room and made it to there destination around the same time. Hoping off of their friend's back, the groups started arguing over the same thing. "We won."

"It was totally us," Becca smirks, high fiving Kitty.

Sam strongly disagreed. "No Blaine and I won."

"We got her first," Kitty counters.

"You cheated," Blaine said, pointing at Becca.

"No we didn't," the girls countered.

"Yes you did," both boys told them.

Becca was the one who was confused at how they could have possibly cheated as there's already an established 'no pushing rule'. Sam on the other hand knew. "You bent over," he tells his girlfriend.

"I was trying to keep Kitty from falling off," Becca informs them.

"Yeah, but you knew it would distract him," Blaine defends his friend.

"Hey it's his own fault," Kitty jokes. "He's the one who looked."

Getting a point in agreement from Becca to what Kitty was saying, the boys were about to rebuttal when Mr. Schue interrupted them, pushing them towards there audience. "I hold in my hands, ladies and gentlemen, our competition for Regionals! Drumroll please!"

Hyping up the group, the two show choirs McKinley High's New Directions will be competing against are the Hoosierdaddies from North Central High School in Indianapolis and the Nun-Touchables from Our Lady of Perpetual Loneliness in Battle Creek, Michigan.

Mr. Schue was about to go into a speech about how there is still so much left for them to do to get ready, but Brittany cut him off to inform the group about an asteroid headed their way. Looking around the group, they were confused. "Wait, didn't we just go through this at Christmas?"

"Yeah..." Tina trails off before looking at one of the couples in the room. "Is it true that you and Sam got engaged?"

"Nope," Becca said. "It's just a promise ring."