02. Britney/ Brittany

"You look better in it anyways." 

Becca was busy putting her books away at her locker when a nervous Sam walked up to her

Becca was busy putting her books away at her locker when a nervous Sam walked up to her. There has been something he's been wanting to ask her, but just doesn't know how. Gaining her attention, she couldn't help the smile on her face, "Oh hey Sam. How's it going?

"It's good. Are you going to the game this Friday?" he asks the girl.

"Duh." Becca said as if it was obvious. "I gotta support my favorite player." She gives him a playful nudge. "Don't tell Mike."

"I won't." Sam laughs, "I was wondering if you could... If you could wear my letterman at the game?... You're like my only friend and I'd just love having your support." he tries to play it off like it's no big deal, but on the inside he's freaking out.

"Oh." she stops what she's doing to look at him, "I'm honored Of course I will, I just. I don't know if it would fit." The girl did not notice the relief on his face.

"Pretty sure it will, but cool. I don't have it on me, but I'll get it to you soon!"

"Well then I'll be expecting it then."

"Cool. Cool." Sam said, "Well I have to meet with my math teacher right now so I'll see you later." The two friends wave goodbye.

Walking by, Finn couldn't help but notice the pep that Sam had in his step. "What's his deal?" 

"Oh, he just asked me to wear his letterman at the game." Becca said, shutting her locker to look at him, "No big."

Finn could help but get happy for her, "Dude, that means he's totally into you. You only do that if you're into a girl." Correctly him, she reminds her extremely tall friend that he's given her his letterman multiple times. "Okay, but that's different. You're my best friend and I love you Becks. Rachel gets my jacket all the time now that we're dating. Or she takes it from me."

"Okay, but he doesn't like me like that." Becca tells him, "Look at him and then me and then at all the girls in this school and then back to me." Finn glances around, hating that his friend is still insecure. "Okay, there's not a chance in hell that he could be into me. I've grown to love myself and like how I look. But I haven't gotten to the point where I think many people are interested in me like that. And I'm okay with that." 

Finn could tell that her entire mood shifted saying those things about herself and as much as he wants to correct her, he stays silence. Instead, he drops the conversation as the pair walk to Glee. 

* * *

Becca was in hell. After finding out she had some plaque on her teeth from the blue dye capsule Emma's dentist boyfriend, he offered to give her a free teeth cleaning. She was grateful for it but she just hates her luck that even though she tries to always brush and floss daily, he just had to come on the day when she was hit with a wave of depression the night before and didn't have the energy to do just that. But she did feel up for showering which was a blessing.