13. Diva

A Diva is a Female Version of a Hustler 

Noticing the lack of powerhouse in the New Directions, Finn decided to partner with Miss Pillsbury to change this in the club

Noticing the lack of powerhouse in the New Directions, Finn decided to partner with Miss Pillsbury to change this in the club. Writing Diva across on the whiteboard, Finn looks at his students. "So now that we are back in the game, we have to come back strong. Diva week is about finding your inner power house."

Handing the stage off to Miss Pillsbury, she continues the lesson. "The online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick ass hoe, and she does not sweat the haters."

Groaning, Jake leans back, "Great. So I guess the guys are screwed this week."

"And Becca," Tina retorts, quickly getting into her diva attitude.

Both Blaine and Becca had something to say. "Guys can be Divas too,"

"And why am I screwed?" she questions. 

"You're too nice and caring," Tina explains. "A diva's supposed to take everything and doesn't care who she hurts. You care about everyone and we all love that about you but that doesn't make you a diva. You're too protective."

That got Becca to think. She loves being the nice person she is, but she wants to be seen as being able to be a Diva for at least once in her life. Tina was right and she didn't really have a diva bone in her body- she wouldn't tell someone to give her a solo or demand all these crazy things. But she wanted to try. 

Be a diva in her own way. In her own right. 

* * *

	Running her diva idea by Santana, Becca was now trying to recruit everyone to join her

Running her diva idea by Santana, Becca was now trying to recruit everyone to join her. Sure it's a group number and in theory, it goes against the Diva mindset since it's a group number and not a solo, but she's seen the movie this number was featured in and she's been wanting to do this for a while. Plus she's being a diva in her own right. 

Santana was trying to encourage her to keep the number a four person group and not have Kitty involved in it at all. But Becca wanted to include her friends in this number- which again arguably goes against what it means to be a Diva. So she was just going to turn a four person number into a five person number. Tina's already planning her performance of Madonna's 'Hung Up' so she wasn't included.