09. Extraordinary Merry Christmas

It Feels Like Christmas 

It was Christmas time again and McKinley was buzzing with excitement

It was Christmas time again and McKinley was buzzing with excitement. Trying to figure out the best time to finally confess his feelings to her, Sam made sure to stick by his favorite girl. "Got any plans this year? I know you love this time of year."

"I do," Becca laughs. "As long as Mother Nature does her magic in Ohio, this will be my first ever white Christmas. I hope it lives up to the hype."

"You'll love it," he tells her.

A comfortable silence formed between them which meant that was the best to try and come clean about his feelings and finally ask her out. As much as he thinks Becca already knows, he wants to make sure she does. But that was when Finn came up to them. "I need help. Rachel's insane."

Taking a quick glance at Sam, she looked back at her brother by choice. "I love her, but you just figured that out?"

"She just gave me her list and I can't afford any of it. She's gone all Kim Kardashian on me... I wish she was easy to shop for like you Becks. Someone could literally give you a hug as your gift and you'd love it." She couldn't agree more with that. Frankly, she's just glad to be considered when it comes to gift shopping around the holidays.

"Look dude," Sam tries to reason with him, "it's the thought that counts."

"But not with Rachel. At least not now. Not when she's stressed about college and is a mini Kim Kardashian."

Nobody could dispute that fact, "Rachel won't be the biggest fan of her gift unless you pawn something and afford one of the things on her list." Becca explains, giving him the idea that at the very least, get her something that has some sort of meaning towards her. All this talk of gifts got Sam's mind working, trying to come up with the best gift for Becca. He's been saving up but he wants to use it for taking her out on a date... But she's also done so much for him and his family that he wants to get her something nice.

Only he had no clue what.

* * *