22. New York

"Can we talk about us?" 

The New Directions were finally in New York City

The New Directions were finally in New York City. Everything was just as amazing as they all thought it would be. But Mr. Schue decided to leave 14 minors alone in a hotel room in New York City with the goal to have them write two kick ass songs for Nationals.

While they were able to get a certified bop of My Cup by Brittany, the only two who thought it was a banger was Brittany and Becca. Deciding that enough was enough, Quinn decided to encourage the group to go out and explore the city. 

Looking around at everything, Becca was torn. On one hand she loved it here, it was nothing like LA. It was pretty and all the bright lights are everything that she's dreamt about seeing. On the other hand, everything in New York is loud, fast, and just anxiety inducing. Deep down, she figured once she graduated she'd always move back to California to like Nor Cal or just somewhere. Now, she had no clue. One of her friends, was planning on helping her out.

She was passed out on the floor of the girls room after a night of 'songwriting'. The girls were honestly having a pillow fight but she ended up taking one of the pillows and curled up on the floor, even forgetting to take her glasses off. However, she was rudely awakened by someone shaking her awake.

Opening her eyes she's greeted by Kurt, "Becks. Wake up."

Yawning she looks at him, "I'm up, I'm up... What's up?"

As she stretches and cleans her glasses, he explains "We're going to breakfast at Tiffany's."

Going wide-eyed, she looks at him, "Give me ten to get ready." Immediately going to her bag, she finds the nicest thing she packed and got ready. The two friends slip out the hotel room, making sure not to wake anyone. Wandering around New York, they finally got to get their food, eating on the street. "Okay," Becca starts, as she enjoys her food, "I don't care how much trouble we get into after this. This bagel. So worth it."

"It's the water," Kurt tells her. He looks around and decides that now could be the perfect time to bring up the future, "I'm coming back here next year when I graduate. Blaine's already on board. We all know Rachel's coming, she somehow convinced me to not only room with her but to look for the same school for musical theatre. I was hoping you'd join us here."

Looking around,, she brushes him off, "I don't know... It's so much different than LA which I hate- and no it's not just because I used to live relatively close to it. It's just so loud and fast and a lot of the people are so pretentious. Maybe I'd like New York's craziness... But what would I even do? I love performing and even though I mostly work in tech, the times I've performed recently I really liked... I don't even know if I'd want to perform my entire life cause I'm also interested in teaching sex ed and I just... I have no clue what I want to do with my life."

"Ah your mortal enemy, decision making" he smirks knowing how difficult his friend has to pick things. "But I have an idea on how to make your life easier."