12. Naked

Fit Hot Guys Have Problems Too

Turning around from the whiteboard, Finn Hudson couldn't be more excited to be back in the choir room

Turning around from the whiteboard, Finn Hudson couldn't be more excited to be back in the choir room. "Alright people, we're back!" The room burst into cheers, especially the seniors who were glad as they got to finish the year out with their favorite people. "First of all, big props to Sam, Blaine, and Becca for all their hard work to make this happen."

The trio do another three-way high five, basking in their glory. Pulling a Will Schuester, Finn has to stop any joy in the room. "But there is no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals and we still have to raise $400 for the bus to get to Indianapolis."

"It's the Paris of Indiana," Artie interjects, proud of that fact. As a way to make the money, Finn proposed a bake sale, much to everyone's concern. He was still under the impression that it worked before. "Well that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane."

Everyone had their own ideas on how to make money, one specifically from Becca's boyfriend. "I could sell more of my semen."

"I'm sorry you did what?" Becca questioned. She knew money was tight for him, but that worried her that he got to a point that he had to do it. The idea of some random lady having kids that her boyfriend is biologically related too isn't what concerns her, it's more the general idea of her underage boyfriend donating his semen... emphasis on underage. 

"Don't worry about it," he tried to calm her down. But that did nothing and instead got her to hold his hand... He wasn't complaining... Especially after taking the SATs two weeks ago, he needed even the small things to cheer him up.

Tina however, has the perfect idea. "The Men of McKinley calendar," she said, coming up front. "Let's face it. This is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've had." Ignoring the offended face of their leader, Marley adds that it's also January so it's the perfect time to make one. "Exactly and there are six guys. They can each take two months. Blaine, I think you should definitely be in December. You can do a Santa thing, like Sexy Claus."

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off," Sam adds. But Artie was uncomfortable with this, wanting some girls to be objectified too.

The reason (outside of women are always being objectified for just existing) was that women buy stuff like this. "We're responsible for the consumer driven economy," Kitty explains. "Those Twilight books are poop on paper but we made it into a billion dollar industry."

"Same with every average looking, mediocre guitar playing brunette and every average British, male actor," Becca adds. "They don't even have to be that good at what they're doing and boom, they're famous." The two girls high five, helping Finn sell this idea.

* * *