10. Trio

"You should be upset" 

Graduation was mere weeks away and the five Glee seniors were both excited and terrified for it

Graduation was mere weeks away and the five Glee seniors were both excited and terrified for it. Life was about to drastically shift for them and it was the most terrifying thing in the world. 

Their cap and gowns came in and all five of them went to pick them up together and try try them on together. "Are you sure you can handle this Queen T?" Becca asks her friend.

She thinks she could. "I already cried my eyes out before we met to get them and I replied my makeup. See if this waterproof makeup is 'Tina-proof'," Tina admits.

"If it works, let me know."

The group scrambled to get their graduation outfits on to see how they would all look. Becca went to help Artie get into his before turning to look at her friends, a wave of emotions hitting her all at once. Blaine also looked at his friends, feeling the same way. "Holy crap... I can't believe this is actually happening."

Sensing her friend about to cry, Tina goes to stop him. "No Blainey Days, don't you dare pull me. I'm barely keeping it together as is. No one is allowed to lose it on my watch."

"Too late," Artie comments, going over to where Sam is comforting a crying Becca. Trying to make her feel better, Artie brings up how this isn't the end. "This isn't goodbye. They call graduation a commencement because it's not the end of something, it's the beginning. Becca, you're saying it's never goodbye, it's just a 'see you later."

She knows that's her motto but that's not why she's crying. "I just... I always... I thought... I wouldn't ever make it to graduation. I figured the shooting was going to do me in... I don't know, I'm happy but I'm sad... I don't want to leave everyone behind."

"Hey we'll come back and see everyone," Sam assures her before looking at their friends. "Right guys?"

Tina agrees. "And we're all going to New York together so you're not getting rid of us."

"And we still all have a bit of high school left," Artie adds.

"So we gotta make it count," Blaine finishes off that statement.

Walking by the room was Kitty Wilde. She knew dating and being friends with the seniors was a recipe for disaster in a year and she doesn't regret it. Not one bit. But that won't stop her heart from breaking seeing them in their cap and gowns. As much as she wanted to run in there and spend time with them, she walked away. Letting them have their moment and not wanting to get seen by them. 

But one person did. And a plan formed in her head.

* * *

Trying to get Becca to break on the Nationals setlist, Blaine and Sam were trying everything. They tried puppy dog eyes. They tried bribery. They were now going the annoyance route and poking her until she breaks