08. Thanksgiving

Trigger Warning for Disordered Eating Behaviors, Eating Disorders, and Sexual Assault

Please message me if you want to know which part to avoid if this is a trigger for you or a basic summary of the events that had happened. I will try my best to get back to you!

Catch Me Before It's Too Late 

With Sectionals this week, Finn had called on all the alumni (minus Kurt and Rachel) to come help out the club

With Sectionals this week, Finn had called on all the alumni (minus Kurt and Rachel) to come help out the club. The Newbies were not as hyped as they should've been for the competition. "Do you realize standing before you are legends? Any single one of these guys can be president someday."

"I don't know about that," Artie said. He loved his friends but... but no.

"I could see Quinn," Becca countered. Artie soon agreed with her considering she's the only person who could win a presidency. Like Puck's Puck and they both loved Mike but he couldn't. Santana would never. Mercedes is too competent to try and run a country so that just left Quinn who could even have a chance to do the job.

Finn was able to get the alumni to pair with one of the newbies, Jake geting Puck, Ryder with Mike, Marley with Santana, Kitty with Quinn, and Unique with Mercedes. Marley was a little scared looking at Santana since she was still known as the bitchy, scary Cheerio. Becca assured the younger girl that Santana is sweetheart.

"Now your mentors are here for whatever you need," Finn explains. "Singing, dancing-"

"Birth control" Quinn interrupts, slightly glaring at Puck.

"And learning how to use a condom," Becca said, also glaring at Puck. "And where to buy one."

"Why do I feel like this was targeted at me?" Puck comments, slightly scared off both girls.

"Who here got a girl pregnant?"

He can't find any sort of witty comeback as Kitty compliments Quinn some more. Finn continues talking about the setlist, giving Becca and Blaine a duet which upsets Tina. "Okay I love you Becca but of course Finn would give you the duet. I don't want to take it away from you and before you ask, no I will not be singing in your place. I just wish we would get to audition for it."

"I agree, he's taking up after Mr. Schue too much," Becca whispers to her. "But maybe you'll get a solo in the group number?"

Finn was really excited to share his idea for a show shopping number. The issue, he was the only one. "We are doing Gangnam Style."