10.5 Artie's Dream (Bonus)

The last thing Artie remembered was Finn bringing him to the nurse's office, still in a wheelchair. Now he was in the nurse's office, able to walk. Like using his legs for walking. He had feeling in them. In shock, Artie finds Tina. "Look, can you believe it?"

But this Tina wasn't the Tina that Artie knew. She didn't have her confidence and her struggle to find herself. She was back to they make, complete with a stutter. She walked away from him as he watches on in shock. A sudden voice snapped him out of it, "She never stopped stuttering because you never became friends."

Artie immediately turns around to find Rory. "What are you doing here and talk slowly so I can understand you."

"I'm your Christmas Guardian Angel," he explains. "I granted your wish. Your car accident never happened. You were never in that dumb chair. Don't believe me, ask Becky."

Walking up, Becky was still in her Cheerios uniform. That was normal. What wasn't is that she was very, very pregnant. "Merry Christmas stud. Wanna fool around, I can't get pregnant." After Artie respectfully declines, Rory explains how nobody treats Becky with any respect. Artie pushes back, claiming that he does. 

But not in this universe did he. "You were too busy throwing losers into the dumpster to give her any attention or treat her with kindness and as a result, she never learned any self-respect."

Rory continues to show what life was like, showing him the jocks continuing to beat up Kurt. Him, along with Finn and Puck all ended up being held back, repeating their senior year. For one, it was due to bullying. The other two was not having the support or encouragement to actually try in school.

Watching on, all the guys who in his world would be singing and dancing were instead, making Kurt's life a living hell. As the torment goes on, a familiar face comes running in, trying to pry them away from Kurt. "Knock it off Hudson," Becca calls out using all of her force to try to get in between the two. "Do you and all of your assholes have anything better to do with your time?"

"Beat it hag," he pushes her back. She goes in for the punch which confuses (and concerned) Artie. In his universe, they were family. Why do they suddenly want to hurt each other?

But before her fist had any chance to connect with his face, one of the guys came and pulled her out. Sam tries to stop her from breaking free while Puck side eyes both of them. "I told you, I draw the line at hitting girls."

Having enough of this, Artie steps in. "What are you guys doing?"

Ryder gives one more push before looking at him. "Oh having some fun with little Lord Gay boy and his hag."

"But you guys aren't straight douchebags. You sang Lady Gaga songs." Not believing this, Puck pushes him up against the lockers, threatening him as well. This gets the rest of the guys to leave all three of them alone. Artie was able to notice how reluctant Sam looked to let go of Becca and how much it looked like he had something to say to her but decided against it. 

Not giving Artie the time of day, Becca immediately goes to Kurt and the two friends help each other out. Artie was still in shock, "Kurt I thought you graduated?" Instead of giving him an answer, Becca loops her arm with Kurt and they walk off together. 

Confused, Artie looks over to Rory for some answers. What happened with Kurt? Why did Finn and Becca look like they were trying to kill each other? "Without Glee, the bullying just got worse for Kurt so he was homeschooled for part of the year which ended up holding him back. He tried to still be himself but he was tired of fighting everyone. For Becca, she hoped that she was going to make friends and she tried with Finn... But that failed when the football team humiliated the girl in front of the whole school since she was friends with Kurt... and Finn did nothing to help her. That day, she stuck with Kurt and the two made sure they had each other to lean on in order to make sure they would make it to their Senior Year."