13. Sectionals

A Friend Break Up and Make Ups 

Turns out everyone in the Glee Club knew about the true identity of Quinn's baby

Turns out everyone in the Glee Club knew about the true identity of Quinn's baby. Completely unaware, Becca only knew the secret was out when she ran into Kurt and Tina on the phone. He mentioned how he was down to lock Rachel in his basement which lead to more questions the girl had. Noticing his friend's confusion, he explains, "Quinn's baby is not Finn's. It's Pucks."

Trying to deflect, she tries to keep up the lie. "No it's not. The baby's definitely Finn's."

Hearing them over the phone, Mercedes tries to correct her. "No it's Puck. He told me himself, Becca."

"But it's Puck we're talking about," she tries to counter. "He'd probably lie."

"He didn't seem like he was." Mercedes deduced remembering what he said, "And why would he lie about something like this?" She was right; what could Puck even gain from this  "Anyway Kurt, we can't. We need her to sing."

"Damn her talent." Kurt said into the phone.

Joining in on the call, Santana wanted to know who the hell told Rachel and everyone assumed it was her to get back at Puck due to their on again, off again fling. "Sex isn't dating." Santana scoffed.

"If it were, Santana and I would be dating." Brittany innocently said. Not liking that they had just been outed but glad that the vibes she got from those two were correct, Becca couldn't help but smile. It's the one good outcome from this entire conversation.

Bringing the conversation off of her, Santana goes, "Look, I don't want to rock the boat. Since Quinn got pregnant, I'm top dog around here."

On her end, Mercedes puts the conversation on hold as she sees Rachel pass her by. Quickly complimenting her before turning back to the group, "Look I know I screwed up by telling all you guys about Quinn and Puck and I feel really terrible about it, but we can not let Rachel figure this out."

Realizing they are already screwed, Becca reminds them that Rachel's going to figure this out. "She's not dumb."

"I know, but we all know she's going to go tell Finn and he's going to flip." Mercedes reminds the group.

"And then, we really have no chance at Sectionals." Kurt informs. Once letting that bombshell drop, everyone hung up. Kurt turns to his friend, who he already senses is in a panic. "You knew who it was all along, didn't you?" Becca just nods her head yes before resting it on Tina's shoulder, hoping that everything was going to be okay.

* * *