Before you read

Hello to anyone who reads this book!

First off, I just wanted to say thank you! This is the first fanfiction I've ever published so it's really terrifying but exciting! I have to say, for my whole life, Glee has been my go to comfort show despite all it's problems. But rewatching it during quarantine, made it so it's one of the only things keeping me remotely sane during this time. Hence why for the past couple of months, I've spent outlining this story.

I have it all outline and I have a couple of chapters written. My plan is to release one chapter a week, but I am a full time student so it some weeks it might be more depending on my schedule and if I have time to write. The day I want to post on will be sometime during the weekend- I'm aiming for Saturday or Sunday.

In my outline, I have plans for every single episode in the show plus there are a couple of bonus chapters that I have planned out that I will sprinkle in throughout the book. Some seasons will have none, others will have a couple. It really varies on my own personal inspiration when writing. 

I know many of these stories use faceclaims. I didn't know those existed until a couple years ago and I tried to find one for my characters, but there was just something about it that didn't click to me. So the vibes that I get for my original character are a mix of Beanie Feldstein and Barbie Ferreira. Emphasis on vibes because my character is white but Barbie is American-Brazilian, hence it's just she gives off vibes my character has. Same with Beanie Feldstein.

I did the same thing with Noah Puckerman and Ryder Lynn. Since the actors who played these characters are the scum of the earth. While I do not have plans for Ryder to have a big role in the story, Puck has his moments. As to not make me want to vomit every time I picture him, I decided to give both of characters the similar treatment I gave my own. So the vibes that I get for Puck's new 'face claim' of sorts are a mix of Drew Ray Tanner and Angus Cloud. I know those two men give off completely different from each other, but it's a mix of those two for Puck- purely based on the character the two other actors performed on their respective shows. For Ryders, the only actor I could see matching his same vibe is KJ Apa... It's solely in the hair.

If you have any questions on the vibes or 'face claims' I have for any other original characters, please let me know and I'll happily tell you!

Now the final disclaimer of the night. Don't know if this is necessary since it's fanfiction and I obviously don't own Glee, but I'm going to do it anyway since I'm a broke college student and don't want to be at risk of anything.

I do not own Glee. All characters go to their respective owners. This is a work of fan fiction using the characters and the situations that they got into in the show Glee. The only things I own is my character, dialogue, storylines, and changes made to canon events.