03. Asian F

"You didn't have to do that," Quinn tells Becca as soon as Becca answered her front door

"You didn't have to do that," Quinn tells Becca as soon as Becca answered her front door. It was the weekend after Becca had called Mr. Schue out and since then, Quinn has been trying to get ahold of her to find out what exactly happened. She figured Becca was either in a depressive episode or was mad at her.

Quinn didn't even know the full extent of what Becca had said to Mr. Schue. When Quinn stormed out and Becca stormed in, the senior stayed back to listen for a little bit. She did end up leaving when Sue and Becky left as to not make it suspicious that she was actually taking into account what Becca had said.

Hearing what everyone had to tell her about how her life has going helped snap her out of it... Sort of. She still changed for selfish reasons as she wanted to see Beth, but Becca didn't need to know that yet.

"Why hello to you Quinn," Becca smirked, letting her in her house. "And yes I did... Let's be honest me snapping at him was a long time coming. You've heard how much I shit I've talked about him."

It wasn't surprising, sure, but this was something that Quinn blamed herself for happening. "Well why weren't you in Glee? I noticed that you weren't at Booty Camp and I know you're helping Mike."

"Mr. Schue kicked me out."

That made Quinn feel even worse, "Becca... You didn't have to do that... I'm so sorry."

"Quinn..." Becca trails off, not knowing what to say. "Thank you but again, it was a long time coming. And besides I wrote a letter to Mr. Schue apologizing for not what I said but how I said it." Well... she apologized for telling him to 'go fuck himself' as she'll even admit that it was out of line. She already wasn't having the best mental health day (or honestly month) and yeah he deserved to be called out but he didn't deserve to take her anger towards how life has been treating her out on him. She's all for going easy on people with mental illness but not on using it as an excuse to get away with treating people like shit. Hence her apology. "I know I should've given that apology to his face but every time we make that uncomfortable eye contact in the halls, I can't tell if he's actually like giving me the side eye or if I'm making something up in my head. I truly believe I'm just making that up since Mr. Schue can be an ass but I'd like to think he wouldn't hold an actual grudge against a child but I'm not in his head... So the ball is now in his court if I'm going back..."

"What exactly did he say to you?"

Realizing that Quinn left before she heard what Mr. Schue said, Becca makes up some lie that just she won't rejoin until Mr. Schue lets her. In reality, Becca won't rejoin the New Directions until she gets an apology from Mr. Schue for what he said to her since what he said crossed some lines. She gets that she pushed her complaints too far but claiming that she's 'abandoning the group' and that 'they're better performers that her with better attitudes' stung a lot. Personally, she thinks that for a person who has been diagnosed with actual mental illness she has a pretty good attitude for the most part considering how little she really snaps at people (who more often than not don't deserve it).