11. Sadie Hawkins

You are the Music in Me 

It was time for another student council meeting and Tina had the perfect idea

It was time for another student council meeting and Tina had the perfect idea. All she needed to do was share it as soon as Blaine starts the meeting. Which he did. "First order of business, Secretary Van der Berge, could you read us the minutes from last session."

"Sure thing hun," she said looking through her notes. "Well, Sam did an adorable Daniel Craig impression for the entire 45 minutes."

"I'll have it shaken not stirred," he said, donning the impression again which got a loving sigh out of.

Knowing this, Tina tries to snap her out by moving her head away from Sam. "Don't start him again."

Composing herself, she got back on track for Blaine to continue. "Thank you secretary Van der Berge. Now onto Treasure Cohen Chang, if we can go over the budget appropriation we were talking about last week."

Standing, this was the perfect segway for her idea. "It is now officially 140 days until prom where all the hot girls get immediately snatched up by all the hot guys and the sort of hot girls get asked out by the sort of hot guys leaving the rest of us to sit around, waiting for the nerds and the freaks and the burnouts and the losers to work up some courage to ask out or the most awkward night of heavy petting we are going to get until we wake up in a nursing home getting roped by an orderly."

Staring at her in silence, Becca was the first to break it. "Tell us how you really feel."

Blaine looks around, "Well Tina, what are you suggesting?"

"I propose the first ever McKinley High Sadie Hawkins dance. It's a dance where the girls ask the guys and being in charge of the budget, I know it will work."

Everyone in the room was gamed for this, all except Blaine and Becca. Blaine just didn't want to remember when he literally hated crimes and Becca was on his side. She's down for it, if one of her best friends didn't want to literally experience some PTSD.

However, it became official. McKinley High school was having their first ever Sadie Hawkins  dance.

* * *

Word of the dance quickly made it's way over to the Glee Club. Without a competition and a choir room, they were making due with what they have. Hence Finn's idea for the club to perform. 

Heading into the astronomy room, the teens couldn't help but freak out at the planets. "I wanna sit under Venus!" Sugar exclaims.

"I wanna sit under Uranus," Sam replied, completely oblivious to how funny what he said was to his friends. Tina and Blaine take a seat under Pluto while Becca and Sam sit under Uranus with Kitty soon joining them.