02. I Am Unicorn

Frustration Boils Over 

Kurt's running for senior class president as a way to get into NYADA

Kurt's running for senior class president as a way to get into NYADA. After going to the NYADA mixer with Rachel, he knew he needed more extracurriculars under his belt. He recruited Becca as a way to hopefully help mellow out some of Brittany's ideas for his campaign. Becca was more than happy to accept this role as not only did she want more distractions, but this was also a way for Becca to bug Kurt to audition for Chicago. So far she think she's won him over with the idea. 

The trio were discussing posters when Mr. Schue got the focus onto him. "Alright New Directions, Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at Nationals."

"The only good thing to come out of that loss," Finn smirks until Rachel glares at him, "Besides us getting back together."

Continuing on, Mr. Schue explains that Caramel is vulnerable because they can't find someone to coach. "If we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realized that... I can't direct the musical this year."

Rachel felt herself panicking, "No, Mr. Schue. You can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it!"

"I'm not canceling it," Mr. Schue assures the diva, "I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have too easy on you. So everyday after choir practice, I am instituting a mandatory booty camp." As Mr. Schue writes it on the White Board, Becca shares a glance with Mike, knowing he had a say in who gets picked. "So that we can work on our dancing. Now it's not for all of you. Just the people I think need help like-"

"Finn." Said the lovable giant just shrugs, knowing his dancing needs work. Mr. Schue starts to list off everyone who needs to help- according to him -which includes Puck, Kurt, and Mercedes. Blaine wanted to join since he's the new guy.

However, Becca was still very confused, "Mr. Schue. I think you forgot me on that list."

"Nope," Mike buts in before the teacher can say anything. "As your teacher, I say you've improved greatly." Becca brings a hand to her heart, touched. 

Taking one glance at Finn, Mike felt that this was the perfect time to ask her something. Well it was until Rachel felt to speak up, "Okay, Mr. Schue. I'm glad that you are so concerned with our special needs members but what about me?" The rest of the Glee Club was annoyed but not surprised. Becca pulled out her phone to update Sam on another Rachel Berry diva moment he's missing out on. "Who's gonna direct the musical?"

He had a solution for that with Miss Pillsbury and Coach Beiste being co directors. He also announced that he was going not only with a student direct but a student technical director. Rachel assumed it was her until Mr. Schue clarified. "I was actually asking Artie and Becca."

Artie frankly looked shocked, "I've built my entire persona around conflict avoidance."

Tina looked at her friend, not letting him talk himself down. "Come on Artie! You've made short films before, directing's your dream."