Why? (A glee fanfiction) {Fab...

By 626edge

The pairing i like but don't see a lot of anymore. Some of the ones I've read aren't finished so here I am to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9:Brittanys date
Explaining somethings
Chapter 10
Executive decision
Chapter 11:Lucys date
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1
Chapter 14:Santanas date part 2
I dont know what to put
Chapter 15: Santanas date part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19-Date night
Chapter 20-Date night part 2
Chapter 21-Date night part 3
Chapter 22-Date night part 4
Chapter 23- Date night part 5
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28-new school part 1
Chapter 29-new school part 2
Chapter 30 {Fixed}
Chapter 31- of storms and dates part 1
Chapter 32-of storms and dates part 2
Chapter 33- of storms and dates part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Sectionals part 1
Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2
Chapter 47: Sectionals Part 3
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Cuts and Insecurities part 1
Chapter 51:Cuts and Insecurities part 2
Chapter 52: Cuts and Insecurtities part 3
Chapter 53: Sugar and Fran Date
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58: Christmas!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: Birthday party!!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chpater 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: Regionals part 1
Chapter 80: Regionals part 2
Chapter 81: Regionals part 3
Chapter 82
Chapter 83: Weekend trips part 1
Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2
Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97: Easter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105: Prom!
Chapter 106: Nationals part 1
Chapter 107: Nationals part 2
Chapter 108: Nationals part 3
Chapter 109
Chapter 110: Graduation
Sequel

Chapter 90

100 2 0
By 626edge

-Lucy pov-

By getting our acceptance letters soon I didn't mean the next day! We are waiting till after school to open them, since we got them this morning from the box. I'm really nervous about what mine says. I still applied to Julliard like they did but I changed my major. A certain girlfriend of mine helped me realize i got the potential to do something more.

I am currently alone in the library with Rachels. We aren't allowed to have our own or open someone else's. It nerve wracking! I just wanna see if she got in or not! Rachel and I aren't the closest out of the 4 but we still are close.

Surprisingly the closest to her is actually Santana. Brittany and her are innocent and all but they don't get along sometimes. I think it's cause they are so alike. Santana and Rachel got closer with their mindless wobbling and bubbles. It's not my fault I can't always blow one!

"You doing ok?" I look up and see a smiling Jesse "You look like your cat died"

"Just scared about if we all made it into Julliard" Jesse chuckles and sits beside me "What?"

"I can't imagine you four not getting in" He smiles genuinely at me "You are a very intelligent girl and so are they....Brittany is intelligent in some other ways but still smart!"

"Thanks Jesse" I sigh and hand him the letter "Can you take this to Shelby? I don't wanna risk opening it"

He takes the envelope and nods "I'll get it to her right now" He stands up and smiles at me again "You'll get in"

He walks away and I sigh. I wish i had his confidence in myself. Maybe I would still have Jasmine as a full friend of mine. I really need to fix things.....Maybe I should talk to her. First I gotta find where she is.

-Santana pov-

I'm looking at Lucy's application nervously. I feel like it's a baby in my hands that I'm gonna drop! Hers seems to be bulkier than the others were...what's in this thing? I look at the Bunsen burner beside me then back at the envelope. If I can get steam I could open and close it.

"There you are" I look up and see Kurt walking towards me "Still on suspension"

"Sorry about that" He shrugs and looks at my hands "What?"

"Julliard I see" He walks closer "I applied there too! I got mine a few days back and got accepted!"

"Congrats!" I give him a sincere smile and then look back at the envelope "This is Lucy's though"

He chuckles "I could tell by the name" I flip it and see her name on it "You really wanna read it don't ya?"

"I do" I sigh and set the envelope down "But i can't"

"I understand" He puts a hand on mine "You're doing the right thing not reading it"

I look up at him and smile "Thanks" I pick up the envelope and hand it to him "Take it to the moms?"

"It would be an honor" We both chuckle "I'll get this to one of them"

We share a hug and then he leaves. I sigh but this time in relief. Who knew a envelope could be so stressful? I see Lucy pass by the rooms door suspiciously and narrow my eyes. I have a blonde to tail.

-Brittany pov- 

Why would they trust me with S's letter?!?! I am currently sitting in a ball by the entrance. It's a place everyone can see me. They can see me in my mental breakdown. I feel like I'm going insane! I'm not stupid and I never have been. I understand what this letter means.

I played stupid so people didn't suspect things of me. Teachers don't question the dumb girl and expect it to be right. I sigh and look at the envelope again. This thing is EVIL! I hear footsteps and see Tina walking toward me.

"Hey" she stops and looks at me worriedly "Are you ok?" 

"They want me not to open this letter" I show it to Tina "It's the acceptance letter to Julliard"

"I see that" Tina comes over and sits beside me "You wanna read it don't you?"

I frown and nod "We all wanna get in together" I sigh and shake my head "If one of us don't get in I'm afraid of what will happen"

"You need to calm down" Tina starts rubbing circles on my back "Stress isn't good for you"

"I o" I lay my head on her shoulder "Il ou ake t?"

"Of course" She smiles and grabs the envelope "Why don't we go find your mommies?"

I nod and follow her but we both stop when Lucy rushes past followed by Santana. This cant be good. I look at Tina who seems to be thinking the same thing. She surprises me when she picks me up and carries me after them. She feels nice to cuddle into.

-Rachel pov-

Why would they give us the other ones envelope? We could've just kept our own and not opened them. More importantly why do I have Brittany's? We may have been the first together but we are also the first to fight. I sigh and look at the letter. I can't open this even if i wanted to. It would be wrong to.

"Knock knock" I look up to see Blaine and Jasmine "How are you?"

"Shouldn't you be at Dalton and you avoiding Lucy?" She shrugs and he does too soon after "You need something?"

"Only your voice" They come up beside me to the piano "Know any good songs?"

"One" He wiggles his eyebrows causing Jasmine and me to laugh "Chill out I'm lesbian remember?"

We all laugh and I start playing the song that came to my head.

-Rachel-Blaine-Jasmine-All three-

It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
The regular crowd shuffles in
There's an old man sittin' next to me
Makin' love to his tonic and gin

He says, "son, can you play me a memory?
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger man's clothes"

La, la, la, di, dee, da
La, la, di, dee, da, da, dum

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

Now John at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And he's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke
But there's some place that he'd rather be

He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me"
As the smile ran away from his face

"Well, I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place"

Oh, la, la, la, di, dee, da
La, la, di, dee, da, da, dum

Now Paul is a real estate novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And he's talkin' with Davy, who's still in the Navy
And probably will be for life

And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But it's better than drinkin' alone

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you got us feelin' alright

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
And the manager gives me a smile

'Cause he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
To forget about life for a while
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer

And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
And say, "man, what are you doin' here?"

Oh, la, la, la, di, dee, da
La, la, di, dee, da, da, dum

Sing us a song, you're the piano man
Sing us a song tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a melody
And you've got us feelin' alright

"That was AMAZING!" Jasmine claps and has a huge smile on her face "I wanna do that again!"

"I can't" I hold the envelope up "I'm gonna take this to my mom"

"I can do that" Blaine smiles and holds his hand out "I have to stop by the office anyways"

I hand it to him trusting him to get it where it needs to go. As he starts to get off the stage Lucy barges in followed by Santana and Brittany carried by Tina. Tina hands him something and he nods. I look at them with narrowed eyes till Lucy brings me back to her.

"Please speak to me again!" I see real tears start to fall down Lucy's face "Life sucks without my best friend in it! I know I hurt you with that I said and I know I can't take it back! But...please...can you let me back in?"

"OH!" Jasmine runs at Lucy and pulls her into a hug "How can I stay made at little Lucy?"

Lucy hugs her back and starts crying. I smile at the friends getting back together. I'm glad Jasmine forgave her. Maybe not so quickly but they had gotten close. I could see it was killing both of them. I feel my tummy grumble and pout.

"Is Rachy Hungry?" I nod and Jasmine picks me up "Why don't we go see the moms and get you some food?"

I smile and nod at the suggestion. She carries me as we got to the office. Once we get there I see everyone already inside and I get confused. I see Madison holding the envelopes and smiling. All of the moms are smiling. What is going on?

"I see you all didn't open the envelopes" Mommy comes up and gets me out of Jasmines arms "We are so proud of all of you!"

"We were testing you all and you passed" I finally notice our whole family is in the small office "So why don't we open them?"

I get handed my envelope and look at mommy. I can't open this right now! I WAS PROMISED FOOD! I pout and mommy laughs. How dare she laugh at my pouting on not getting food! This woman is EVIL!

"I'll open it for you" She sits us down and opens it "Look!"

I smile at the words 'You've been accepted' on the paper. I MADE IT! I'm going to be going to Juilliard! I AM GOING TO COLLEGE! I look and see Santana smiling with Maribel. To my right Brittany is smiling with Madison and Emma holding her. I look to my left to see a blank faced Lucy.

-Lucy pov-

'You have been accepted to dual class playwriting and performance!' 

That's the first sentence i can't get passed. I'm in a state of shock and I know my mom is too. I look at her and see her jaw dropped. She looks at me and we both scream! I GOT IN FOR BOTH PROGRAMS! I can perform on Broadway and write for Broadway! I look at everyone and see them all relaxing. I must have looked like I got rejected. 

"So since it seems everyone got in" Kurt claps his hands and unveils a big cake "I think a celebratory cake is in order!"

I clap and we all slowly get a piece of cake to eat. Today has been a great day! I got accepted with my girlfriends and I can't believe it! I notice more papers on the desk and two gifts. I look at the tag more and gasp.

"Are you ok?" I nod and my mom looks at me confused "What?"

I point and she looks before gasping. Soon everyone is looking and Maribel nervously chuckles. We all look at her and she slowly stands up. She takes a deep breath before speaking.

"So as you can see on the present tags that they say happy adoption" Maribel looks at Grace "I talked it out and got the papers...You have been adopted by me!"

Grace launches up and hugs her "She's not the only one" We all look at Emma who smiles "Samantha has been adopted by me as well!"

"Really?" Emma nods and Samantha runs to her. Samantha wraps her arms around Emma sobbing "T-thank you!"

"No problem at all sweetie" Emma grabs one of the gifts and hands it to her "Here you go"

Sam opens it and reveals a heart necklace. She hugs Emma again and we all clap. Grace gets hers and its a moon necklace. Santana holds up her star bracelet and Maribel shows her sun earrings. We all cheer at the happy sights.

Things really can be alright and happy for us. I'm starting to enjoy this change of luck. I hope it lasts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

893 52 10
Mature/Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse, depression, self-harm, drug use and other strong themes. Faberry story (Slow Burn) with: Goth Rachel Nerd...
79.8K 2.8K 40
210K 2.7K 59
Oneshots that I've wanted to read but nobody I have read has done them. (If there is a tw I will make sure to put it at the top)
18.2K 471 35
Their love story is messy and complicated. Yet neither of them would ever change it. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quic...