Chapter 84:Weekend trips part 2

-Madison pov-
When you're in a relationship with multiple there are things you get used to. One is that someone may get jealous, another is you may forget something small, and another is you never know which arms you'll wake up in. Now that last one is a minor thing. It's minor until you wake up in unfamiliar arms.

"Shelby?" I poke the slightly snoring woman in front of me "Shelby"

"What?" She turns slightly and looks confused "Uhhh"

"Why are you two whisper talking?" Judy leans over Shelby then bug eyes "Oh"

"Who is it?" They share a look then look back at me "What?!"

"Is!" Our whispering is done when Emma jumps onto us knocking whoever it was off and Judy off as well "Is!"

"It's too early Em" I give her a forehead kiss "What's going on?"

"Well by the smile someone needs changed" It finally clicks in my head who was holding onto me seeing my girls in front of me "Welcome to the party"

"Why do I hurt so bad?" We all look at Maribel who's laying on the ground "And why am I over here?"

There's laughing form outside the door and I groan. I get up and open the door quickly. There's screams from the girls and more laughter from the adults. I look back at my fiancé's and Maribel who are confused. I look back at the guiltily part and cross my arms.

"So" I look at the girls "Who's idea was this?"

"MAMAW MAR!"

"Hey!" Mary pouts and looks at me "I have a group of sell outs!"

"They are being good kids" I look back at them and see they are sitting on the ground "Go and find Pamela or sugar"

The girls quickly crawl away and I force the parents into the room. They look kinda confused as I lock the door behind us. I cross my arms, still angry, and glare at them.

"Can we understand what's wrong?" My mom honestly looks super confused "Aren't you all together?"

"I'm not with them" Maribel looks at the ground and clasps her hands together "I've had some issues and I'm the reason one of the girls are the way they are"

"Plus" Shelby sits up on the bed "I already had a plan going on! I told you to stay out of it mom!"

"Your plan sucks at best and is manipulative at worst" Mary looks at Maribel "Would you hurt thaws girls or our granddaughters?"

"NEVER!" Maribels facial expression is serious and loving "I've fallen in love with those girls! They make waking up worth it now!"

"We are going with my plan" Mary walks past me and unlocks the door "Breakfast is ready"

"I'll get the water bottles cold" Donald sighs and starts walking to the door "This can only lead to one thing"

-Time skip-
"We are doing kids vs adults!" Our parents are standing in between the kids and us in the campground activities area "First up is an important question!"

"Do I have to Mary?" My mom looks at Mary who nods and then looks at her card "Who is up for fully giving Maribel a date?"

The only hands that go up are Judy, Shelby, and mine. Emma doesn't raises her hand and Maribels frowns. I honestly wasn't expecting that.

"Alright then" Mary claps and we all look at her "Maribel and Emma will be the last adult team"

"Question for the kids" My dad looks at his card "Who's not ready for Maribel to be like a mom?"