Chapter 85: Weekend trips part 3

-Shelby pov-
I didn't get much sleep last night. I stayed up redrawing our plans for the future. I literally burned through 5 notebooks. I have some possible things but nothing close to stone. I sigh and notice it's 7:30 a.m. on Monday.

"Mommy!" I look back and see Santana crawling in with Rachel "Mommy!"

"Hey my brunette babies!" I pick them both up when they get close enough "How are you two today?"

"Ood" Rachel looks behind me while sucking on her thumb "Wat at?"

"Remove the thumb" She pouts but still takes it out "And those papers are just our future plans"

"O tur ans?" I nod and Santana looks confused "E o o Ork?"

"Why isn't we have this conversation with everyone present?" They nod and I stand up "Let's go"

I carry them to the kitchen area and see everyone eating breakfast. The little ones are being fed and I bring the girls to the open high chairs. I sit them down and get them some oats. Rachel has agreed to try some new foods that she stayed away from.

"Can't believe you're functioning" I glare at Judy who just smirks "You gonna be ok?"

"Yeah" I sit in between the girls and start feeding them "I drew up every possibility for New York last night"

"What did you come up with?" I look at everyone and sigh "What?"

"Pamela, Sugar, Sam, and grace" The four look at me worried "I don't wanna take you away from your friends during your senior year..especially you Pam..the best plan of action would be the four go to New York but we stay here"

"That's crazy talk!" Madison looks at me confused and upset "We aren't sending them to New York alone!"

"Jasmine needs Pamela for her senior year" I sigh and look at Pamela "You understand right?"

"She'll be eighteen" I look at her confused and she explains "By the time summer begins she'll be eighteen! Her parents held her back a year because she's...'special'"

"So she'd be a legal adult?" Pamela nods and I look at Madison "That means Jasmine could come with us"

"If she wants and they want her to" Madison looks at the girls seriously "Raise your hand if you'd be ok with Jasmine coming with us to New York IF she can"

All the hands raise and I smile. We'd still be able to go to New York and they don't have to lose their friend. I look and see Maribel is nervously fiddling around.

"You ok?" She looks at me and nods "You sure? It's ok not to be"

"I-I wanna bring you all on a date I-if you'd like" Maribel looks past me "Did I say that right? Oh god I messed it up!"

"You said it perfectly Maribel" I look over at Emma "You think you'd be good with a date later?"

My answer is oatmeal knocked over and her laughing. I can't help smile at the laugh she gives. The smile disappears when the other girls follow suit. Soon we have to get them all out of the chairs and cleaned up. I guess I got a date to look forward to.

-Time skip-Maribel pov-
The day has been nonstop nerve wracking for me. I have to make sure everything is ok. I can't mess up this chance I'm getting. I want to prove I'm a right fit for the four of them. I've only had a small taste of being with them but, I can't imagine my life without them now.

I've made a perfect dinner date for them. It's all waiting for me to put it in the basket. I take a deep breath and try calming my nerves. I walk outside where everybody is sitting. The girls are playing around and the adults are laughing.