Chapter 93

-Pamela pov-
It's been two days and Sugar hasn't woken up yet. I'm currently in the room holding Fran beside her hospital bed. This isn't right! She shouldn't be on that bed fighting to stay alive! NOT HER!

I look at Fran as she whimpers in her sleep. They've let us stay here with her. I've been taking care of Fran mostly. She's retreated into herself and gone little. I wish I had something to protect me from reality too.

Reality is she won't wake up. Reality is she's never walking again. Reality is I've lost one of the most important people in the world to me. I reach out and grab sugars hand.

"Fran and I are here baby" I feel a tear fall down my face "When you're ready to wake up...We'll be right here and then we'll call the family in! Wouldn't that be fun? Seeing everyone again? Y-you just have to come back ok? So open your eyes no...open them Sugar...please"

I slowly breakdown as Sugar stays asleep. This isn't fair! Not to her! She never did anything! Why couldn't you take me instead?! Why?!

I squeeze Sugars hand lightly and hold Fran closer. I really need Sugar back. I don't know if we can make it without her.

-Sugar pov-

"Come on Sugar!" I groan and turn in my sleep "BABE!"

"What?" I open my eyes and smile looking at Pamela "Hey"

"Glad to see you're finally awake" Pamela moves away from the side of the bed "Come on! We got a busy day today!"

I sit up and look around confused. What room is this? It looks like a super fancy bedroom. I look at the bedsheet and see its a nice silk. I get out of bed and hear Pamela talking with Fran. I walk toward the door and open it.

I about fall when I open the door and see darkness. I see Pamela and Fran walking away further into the darkness. I look at the bottomless pit and back at them. I take a step back before jumping. 

Instead of falling I'm now in a classroom. There's kids running around laughing. I look around and see...Beth? It's her but she looks older. She almost looks like a small Lucy. 

"Mrs. Corcoran?" I look down at a little girl whos smiling "Can you help me with my math?"

"Uhh sure" I give her a smile and look at the paper. I'm confused when I don't see math problems "What?"

I read the paper slowly:

'We love you baby....We need you so much! Just please wake up! WAKE UP! NO! YOU WILL NOT TAKE ME FROM THIS ROOM! UNHAND ME! FRAN! SUGAR WAKE UP!'

"Hello Sugar" I look up and instead of the little girl is Shelby "You ok?"

I look around and see I'm standing in a hospital room. How did I get here? Why am I here? I look around and stop when I finally see doctors. I can see them grabbing Pamela and she's yelling. I walk over and see Fran being held back crying. I look to the bed and see...I see me. 

"What's going on?" I go to push a doctor away from Fran "LET HER GO!"

"They can't hear you" I turn back and instead of Shelby it's Madison "You aren't there"

"Yes I am" I look back at myself and it sets in "I'm not there"

"You were in a car accident" I look back again and see Rachel "You have a choice to make Sugar"

"What do you mean?" She points to the scene going on and I look "What can I do?"

I look back to get Santana this time "You have to fight for them or give up" She walks up and puts a hand on my shoulder "Do you wanna go back?"