Chapter 42

-Madison pov-
I look at the faces of the women beside me. They went pale and look scared. Who is this Azimo kid?

"I'll work on a no contact agreement immediately Judy" Judy nods and I look them confused "This boy is part of the reason our girls aren't at that school any more"

"I'm sorry" I look at Judy "I can get him transferred to another school if you want"

"No" Judy sighs and looks at Emma "We give him one chance before the no contact ok?"

"Yes mam" Emma starts walking away with the file "I'll go get him in the system"

"Is there anything else I should know?" Judy looks at me and shakes her head "Alright I'll be on my way back to school now"

"The date went well" I stop my steps and look at Judy "So we are waiting to see how it goes before we possibly add you in...you've already got Emma and Shelby infatuated but I'm still a bit weary"

"I understand" I smile at her "I'm not gonna take either of them away and I'm ok if I don't get added in! I'd love to still be friends with everyone"

"That sounds acceptable" Judy still isn't smiling as she steps closer toward me "I'm watching you though"

"I don't understand" I am genuinely confused on what's going on "Did I do something again?"

"You came into our life's at 'magically' the best time" Judy raises a eyebrow at me before going on "What are you out for? We have money if that's what you want"

"I want to be able to go out with you ladies if I get the chance" I shake my head and look at Judy again "Did I offend you? Everything seemed fine a while ago"

"That was until Azimo Adams came into the picture!" I now have a finger poked onto my chest "Don't even think about doing anything funny! We've had enough issues in our lives we don't need more bullies on top of it!"

"I swear I had no clue about Azimo" I step back away from Judy "He just asked to transfer and I thought our football team could use him"

"Or William go to you too!" Judy puts her head next to my chest "Got her on a wire huh will? Well you won't win this way!"

"Judy!" Judy jumps back and looks at Shelby before turning back to me. I'd be lying to say this ain't breaking my heart. "What are you doing?! Stop this nonsense!"

"I-I-I'm sorry" She steps fully away from me and when I reach out she flinches away "I'll go watch the girls"

Judy runs out of the room "What just happened?" I look at Shelby "Who's Will?"

"A teacher who's been a thorn in our side" Shelby walks over to the oven and pulls out some lasagna "You hungry?"

"Thanks but I have to get back to school for some meetings" I give a small smile "I may know a way to get her relaxed but it'll take a few days to get what I need"

"Anything would help" Shelbys sighs and pulls down some plates "Can I know what you'll be getting?"

"Nope" I chuckle "It's a surprise for all! Goodbye!"

-Time skip- Shelby pov-
Lunch was amazing but Judy never joined us. She came down after and then went straight back to upstairs. I've been watching over the girls with Sugar and Emma for the whole time. Britt has asked for her 5 times randomly!

"I know why Judy is upset partially" I look at Emma confused "Azimo Adams transferred to the school"

The whole room goes silent. The girls looks at us waiting for me or someone to say something. Beth doesn't realize what happening and just starts playing again.