Chapter 24

-Rachel pov-
I feel some poking me and I groan "Come on wake up Rachie!" I open my eyes and see a blurry Brittany in front of me "Oh yeah you don't can't see! It's me Brittany! You know your best girlfriend!"

"I believe that goes to me" I get my glasses placed on my face and see Lucy smiling "I am the best"

"Once again you both are wrong" I look at Santana who has a star lens cleaner, star glasses case, and a star eyeglass cloth "I am the best hands down because I got mi Estrella some stars!"

"Our star!" Lucy glares but fixes her glasses causing San to laugh "What's so funny?"

"Nothing tubbers" I see hurt flash across Lucy's face and Santana holds a hand out "Wait Luce it was playful banter"

Lucy shakes her head and pushes her way downstairs. I sigh and get up looking at Santana angrily. I run down the stairs after Lucy and find her in the office getting changed.

"Oh hey baby girl!" I look at Shelby and smile "Ready for your pull-up?"

I nod and walk over to her. I lay down and pull my pants and undergarments off. Shelbys nicely puts it on and let's me pull my stuff back up. When I get up I see Santana standing in the door way. She at least looks ashamed.

"Hey mommy" Shelby looks up at Santana "We have some more people joining our club today"

"That's so good San!" Shelby smiles wide "I'm so glad you could get people to join!"

"But I'm the o~"

"It's time to go everyone is changed and don't wanna be late" Shelbys gives a kiss to Judy and walks out the door "Come on"

"You hurt me and Britt" Lucy scoffs "So much for best girlfriend"

Judy stands beside us confused "What just happened?" Santana grimaces "Rachel go ahead and tell Shelby Santana will be late"

"Yes momma" I look at Santana and sigh "I'm thankful for the star stuff really but I'm disappointed in all of you!"

-Santana pov-
I watch Rachel walk away and start to tear up. I just got on of girlfriends completely back and now I've lost them all. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to face Judy.

"What was that all about?" I look down at the ground and Judy raises my head back up "San?"

"We got in a beat girlfriend fight and I overstepped playful banter" Judy gives me a look to continue and I do "I called Lucy Tubbers and then before I could tell Shelby I didn't bring more people to the club it was Brittany...it was too late"

"I see" Judy grabs my hand and leads my over to the desk chair before she sits down "Alright bend"

"What?" She can't really mean? No "What do you mean be~"

"Bend for a spanking missy!" I gulp at the tone Judy uses "You were rude to one of your girlfriends and for that your going to be punished! The others will be later!"

I slowly bend down and she pulls me closer to her lap. I haven't been spanked ever but I've been told they aren't fun. But I mean people use them in pleasure how bad could it be?

Smack!

"IM SORRY!" God that fucking hurts! I soon get three more hard smacks "I ry ot e ean nyor!"

"Good" I get placed her lap and she wipes my tears "I don't like punishing you like that but if you girls are gonna act like brats you'll get punished! Now let's get you to school"

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
It's halfway through the day and none of the girls are talking. When we got here Lucy and Brittany got in a argument. I've just been trying to keep them together but that got me yelled at by both girls. I'm currently in the girls bathroom closest to my locker drenched in slushy.