Chapter 63

-Shelby pov-
It's going to be the weekend tomorrow thankfully. We have a month before regionals and I need to start looking for my duet and group numbers. The girls all agreed to let Jasmine do the solo. I'm currently sitting in my office before our club meeting.

I'm looking at my papers when there's a knock. I look up and see Brittany in the doorway. I wave her in and she slowly walks in. She sits in the chair across from me and I finally see the upset expression on her face.

"Are you ok?" She shakes her head no but doesn't say anything "Britt?"

"I didn't get in" I look at her confused "I know NYU isn't going to take me"

"Why do you say that?" I get up out of my chair and sit in the one beside her "You are doing so much better!"

"But what about my past years?" Brittany sniffles as tears start to fall "I just want to be with our family in New York"

"You'll be with us no matter what" I hold my arms out and Brittany sits on my lap "You are coming with us to New York"

"I'm just scared mommy" I wrap my arms around her as she breaks down "I o ared!"

"I know baby B" I rock her in my arms "I know"

I hold her in my arms as the bell rings. I look down and see her sucking on her thumb. I pick her up in a cradled position and walk to the auditorium. I take a deep breath before stepping out from backstage. This will be the first time I've babied one of them in front of people...here goes nothing.

"Hello cl-....what is going on?" I'm looking out at Everyone surrounding a scared looking Santana "Hey! What's going on here?!"

"She hit Jasmine!" I look at Santana who's shaking her head no "Don't lie!"

"Allen please relax" I look at Jasmine who is holding her face "Jasmine? What happened?"

"I-I don't know!" She looks really confused "I just got hit and when I started to talk everyone saw Santana walking away from close by!"

"I didn't hit her" I look over at Santana "I was walking out of the bathroom"

"Alright" I sigh and shake my head "Next week all after school practices! Jasmine and my girls come with me"

"I'm coming too!" I look at Allen who quickly walks over to Jasmine "I got you"

I look at Sugar who looks as unsure as I feel. Somethings not adding up. I walk down the steps and everyone follows me to the principals office. Madison looks up and smiles before frowning at Jasmines red face.

"What's going on?" Madison looks at Jasmine worried "Are you ok?"

"She was hit!" Allen looks over at Santana "Someone decided her being a soloist wasn't good for her"

"Why don't we look at camera footage huh?" Allen looks at me confused "We have security cameras Allen...unless you have something you're hiding?"

"No" He looks at Madison "Play the tape!"

Madison clicks on somethings and watches the screen. She filters through until she stops. She turns the monitor around to us. The footage shows Jasmine at her locker.

Jasmine grabs her books and starts looking at them. She turns her head like she's talking to someone and then visibly laughs. Santana starts walking out of the bathroom as Allen walks up. He smacks her face when's she's halfway turned and then backs away. Santana continues walking not having looked back at all.

"So nothing to hide huh?" Allen pales "I'm going to have to report this to your parents and you will be getting a detention plus a punishment they see fit"