Chapter 98

-Judy pov-

It's been a few days since Easter. Holly is officially a thorn in our side now. One of the teachers got sick and won't be back for a bit. The only person we could get to replace them is Holly. We aren't holding a grudge it's just....We are worried.

We also had a cafeteria position open up and Terri is here now....OH MY GOD! I just got the best idea ever! I run from my room to the office. I burst in forgetting there was a meeting.

"Oh yeah" I look at the leaving lunch lady "Sorry about that Sheryl"

"We were just finishing up dear" Sheryl turns and stands "Thanks for allowing me to work like I have here dear!"

"It's been lovely having you mam" They shake hands and Sherly leaves "What's so important?"

I look at Madison confused "I can't remember" After a few silent moments I snap "WE SHOULD GET TERRI AND HOLLY TOGETHER!"

"That" Madison tilts her head and looks impressed "That sounds smart"

"SEE!" I smile happily "I can be just as intelligent as you all!"

She looks at me confused "No one said you weren't smart" She walks around the desk to me "Do you think you're dumb?"

"Compared to all of you?" Madison nods and I sigh "Yeah"

"You aren't Judy" She cups my face "You are so SMART! Your looks help too"

I playfully smack her arm "Hey!" We both laugh "Let's go fill in the others"

"Or" Madison walks to the door and closes it "I can lock this and we can have a small alone time"

"Or that" She locks it and walks toward me "I can not be held responsible for any broken desk objects"

She smirks and we end up on the desk. I hope she really did lock the door. Don't want a repeat of last time this happened.

-Time skip-

After a great 'meeting' in the office we gathered our fiancés and told them the idea. They all seemed on board. We got Maribel to bring Terri to the office after lunch.

"Alright" We look at Shelby as she claps "We get Terri on board before anything else ok?"

We nod and soon a worried Maribel appears "What?" I walk over to her "What's going on?"

"SO" Maribel looks to her right "We may have her on board...But something happened between Florida and coming back and...Well you have to see"

Maribel moves out of sight and when she moves back I bug eye. In her arms is a whimpering Terri. She has tears trailing down her face and she looks so small. I point toward the toys and Maribel takes her over.

"Ok" I look at everyone "Emma plays stay and play...can I get everyone else outside?"

They nod and Emma goes over to Terri "Yeah" We go to the hall and close the door "What happened?!"

"You think she did this cause of what us?" We look at Madison confused "She's retreating cause she got scared...she's using this to cope"

"It's her first job since Florida" I sigh "She probably thought she was gonna be fired"

"I'll go with Maribel to speak to Holly" We all look at Shelby unsure and she rolls her eyes "I'm crippled"

"Fine" I shake my head and sigh "Just figure out if this will be a lost cause please"

She nods and leaves with Maribel "Should I have 911 ready?" I nod and we walk into the office "I hope they don't go crazy"

"I think they won't" I look at Madison "But still have that call ready"