Chapter 17

-Lucy pov-
I look at Santana completely scared "We have to strip down and weigh!" Santana's face is just frozen in a emotionless gaze "What are we going to do?

"We could drop" I look at Santana confused "Cheerleading...we could drop it"

"Then how do we protect Britt and Rach?" Santana frowns and I put a hand on her shoulder "We have to go to the restroom take them off, bag them, and hope nothing is seen"

She nods and we quickly do my plan. It works until we walk out of the bathroom. There's a glaring Sue Sylvester. I shrink back into Santana. Even she's feeling tense under the glare.

"I said follow ladies!" We run into the cheer locker room before stripping down "What no panties?!"

"There was a laundry accident mam!" Sue growls "It won't happen again!"

"Where's Brittany?" She looks at Santana "Answer Sandbags!"

"Sick at home mam!" Santana is looking into the demons eyes and looks like she's under a spell "I would tell more but there are Cheerios in here and it's embarrassing"

"Good" Sue smirks "All Cheerios get dressed you no longer have weigh ins today! So leave! You two my office!"

"Yes mam" Santana starts to follow before I smack her arm making her jump "What happened?!"

"You just got us in even deeper shit!" Santana looks at me confused "You looked in the demons eyes!"

"Oh" We put our clothes on and head to Sues office "I'm sorry"

"Oh not as much as you're gonna be" We reach the door and sigh "I wonder how Rach and Britt are doing?"

-Home-Judy pov-
"No Beth put that down! Britt that doesn't mean pick it up!" I hear the sound of a gurgling stomach "No Rachel Im comi-another blanket gone"

Why did I let Shelby leave me here alone?! I look at the three girls that are with me. We told them they had to follow rules if they wanted or they could be big..they chose rules. I can't blame them though. They've never had good treatment while being sick now they do. Being a mom alone is hard!

Blargh! "Oh Rachy!" I pick up the girl who just got sick all over the floor and is very pale crying "Mommas here...momma here"

I hope everyone else's day is better.

-Santana pov-Sues office-
"Look me in my eyes and tell me the story again!" I keep my eyes trained on her desk "You disobeying me Sanbags? To think I was gonna make you captain"

I know it's too good to be true but I look anyways "We didn't have any on because we were wearing som~" I get slapped by Lucy again and look down at the ground "That was evil"

"Uh hi what are these two doing in here?" That voice "Better be a good reason"

"Miss Corcoran oh unpleasant to see you" Sue stands up walking to Shelby "Why are you in here?"

"Because these are my girls who I'm taking" Shelby looks right into Sues eyes "Understood?"

"You're here now as a new Spanish teacher and there was talks about a new glee club" I look at Lucy confused and she shrugs "Are you taking my budget?"

"Nope sponsors" Sue smiles..Sue really smiles not a evil smile "That good?"

"Means I won't have to tear you apart" Sue looks at us "You two are off the hook but Lucy lose the pounds or you're off"

"Excuse me?" Uh oh "Don't you ever tell my girl that she needs to lose weight again! I will go after everything you I have if you do!"

"Fine then she can just change out now and leave my team!" I see tears form in Lucy's eyes "Either the weights gone or she is!"