Chapter 12

-Living room before being spotted-Santana pov-
"We are back Santana" I jump at Judys voice "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you!"

"It's ok" I watch them sit down before speaking "I really didn't mean to pee the bed...it just happens sometimes and I can't control it"

"Santana you're alright" I look at Shelby who's smiling "You're not in trouble! I do wanna know why you acted the way you did when we saw you though?"

I sigh and play with my fingers "It's what we talked about last night but" you can't trust them! They love you! "I don't wanna be big no more! I wanna be able to cry and be cuddled when I scared! I want my mommy!"

"Oh San" I feel arms get wrapped around me before Shelby goes on "Everything is alright I just have a question for you though ok?"

"Yeah" I meet her eye contact "Yeah I can answer"

"Would you wanna be taken care of like Beth is?" I let the words go through my head before I go to respond back "If not that's ok but if you do that's ok we just need to go over some rules"

"I think" It's safe to come out San...it's finally safe to be a kid "I wan a mommy"

"Alright then" I look at Judy who's smiling "We can be your mommy's ok? But that means you gotta follow some rules"

"That's right and don't think we are gonna take advantage of anything! We are gonna be your mothers and that's that" I nod at Shelbys words and soon my shirt gets lifted off me "Rule number 1. Dress like a baby! That's means only diaper and or clothes that make you look like one! Number 2 is you have to drink from bottles or other means here unless we give food ok? Number 3 is you can continue dating Rachel and be an adult then but once you're back here unless you're being an adult and let us know you're to follow the rules!"

"Number 4 is you must call us mom, mommy, mother, or anything like that nothing else!" I nod at the rules they are giving and Judy smiles before taking my bra off "Now I know you can act like a baby or do your best so that's number 5 and most important! You have to act like a baby! Is all of this ok?"

"Ya" I lean my head into Judys shoulder "It otay!"

I take my pants off for them and stop on my panties. This is the last bit of control I have. This is the last adult thing I have on me now. Do I really want to?

"I'll go get a diaper" I look at Shelby confused "I figured after our talk what would happen soo I already have stuff for you"

I watch her disappear "You know you don't have to do this" I look at Judy who is looking at me with eyes full of love "If you don't want to we can stop now"

"I wanna" I sit back down on Judys lap "I wan e baby"

"Well babies need diapers" I look at Shelby as she comes back in with one and walks over to me "Last step"

I take a deep breath before lying on the couch with my head on Judys lap. I let Shelby take my panties off and put the diaper on. This is it...little San finally gets her happily ever after! It's what she deserves.

"How about I get you a bottle?" I nod a rub my eyes "Someone is sleepy"

Judy picks me up and moves me onto Shelby. I cuddle into her and release a sigh of contentment. This feels so nice. I could get used to this.

"You're so beautiful baby girl" I giggle as Shelby tickles my stomach "and ticklish too huh?"

"Her best spot is her feet" Judy walks back in with a bottle and tickles my feet making me laugh "See"

We all laugh before Shelby starts feeding me the bottle. This really is nice. I wish I could've had this so much sooner. But now that I have it...I'm never letting it go awa-

"What?"

-Lucy pov-
What you expect after a date: mom waiting, friend to call, your girlfriend to ask what happened with getting the other one. NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CUDDLED UP INTO YOUR OTHER GIRLFRIENDS MOTHERS LAP WITH A DIAPER AND BOTTLE!

"San?" I move my head around confused to what's going on "What's going on? Was this gonna be a joke?!"

"Lucy Quinn Fabray stop your yelling!" I look at my mom wide eyed "San is trying to go to sleep and Beth is asleep upstairs!"

"San is a 17 year old who shouldn't be in a diaper drinking a bottle!" I see San start to cry and look at her confused "What am I missing here?"

"Santana wants what she missed out on" I feel all anger leave and sadness fill me "She finally is letting herself be a kid like she couldn't be growing up"

"Is that an option?" I look at Rachel confused "Cause as uncomfortable as I am with my body over years of torment...I never got to really be a baby or kid..I think I would like to try if that's ok"

"More than" my mom looks at me "They will still be your girlfriends just while here or not during adult times they will be like Beth...I honestly think you'd benefit too"

"Are you both sure about this?" I watch both girls nod and sigh "Alright...I think I could benefit too..so let's do it"

-Time skip-Judy pov-
After explaining the rules, getting Lucy and Rachel into diapers, and bottles made we finally all settled down. Soon Santana was out followed by Rachel and last but not least Lucy. I took the bottles away and looked at the three girls.

"You think we are doing the right thing?" I look at Shelby who's face is full of worry "Cause they deserved to have a childhood and we didn't give them it...so is it ok to do this?"

"I think yes" I look at the girls who look at peace with huge smiles on their faces "I know we are"

Shelby nods and we share smiles. We slowly move away from the girls and move them up to bed. We tuck them in and go downstairs. We take care of Babs and sit down. Silence engulfs us but it's a nice kind. We are mentally preparing for what's to come.

I think life's about to get better and more chaotic at the same time. But we'll be ready. It's what family is for. We are a family!