Chapter 1

-??? Pov-
I just watched Rachel get slushied and run away crying. She never cries after a slushy facial. She usually just holds her head up high and smiles. This time Quinn didn't get the whole squad to do it, they just did it, and she got completely drenched! The football team came up after and did it too after laughing. I think I saw Finn with them...dumb idiot.

I follow the slushy trail and end up at my favorite janitors closet. I know this one well since I've had make out sessions in here before. I smile at the memories before remembering why I am here. 'Come on game face bitch!'

-Rachel pov-
I'm completely in the buff, nude, birthday suited, naked, camando, fully exposed. I shiver as this darn room has no warmth. I wipe the tears the best I can as I use the sink in here to wash the slush away. There's no warm water...just my luck.

I close my eyes holding on to the sink. I see Finns face as he throws the last slushy. No remorse or guilt was there. He didn't care about what he was doing. He knew I was hurting but he did it anyways. I'm so done with him and everyone here. I just wanna fit in but...no one cares about me.

"Oh wow" I freeze and not just because I'm cold but because someone is standing behind me and I hear the door close and lock "You know you don't look half bad naked Rachel"

That voice...is that "Brittany?" I turn around and see her smiling in her Cheerios uniform "What are you doing in here?!"

She looks confused "I thought you were a trans like San said" my eyes go wide "Why don't you have a dick or treasure trail? There's no gold!"

I cover myself with my hands and cry more "Please just go" I slump to the floor and pull my knees up to myself "Go tell them how ugly I really look so they can make fun of me more"

"Why would I do that?" I look up at her and see she's genuinely confused "Is it cause I'm not naked too? Cause I mean I can totally be this is my make out closet with Santana"

I can't help but laugh at her innocence "No Brittany to your question I'm all female no Dick or hair leading down to one" I sigh and wipe some tears that started to fall "Can you please just go I'm already hurting enough from what Santana and Quinn set up..just please"

-Brittany pov-
I see Rachel and she looks so sad and cold. Why does she think it was them? The only one of us there was me. I was walking with Stacey when it happened. How am I gonna be able to cheer her up?...Oh I know!! I walk to the corner of the closet and grab my hidden blanket. Me and Santana use it for invisibility! Or so Santana tells me.

"Here put this on" I wrap the blanket around her and give her a hug "Is this better?"

I feel a nod and don't stop hugging. She feels so nice to hug. She feels kinda sticky too. OH she's kinda like one of those gummy's after you lick them!! I wonder if she takes good after being licked too?

I pull back some and look at her "Brittany?" I slowly lean down and lick her face "BRITTANY!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I jump and see Santana and Quinn in the doorway "That's our sex blanket Brittany! You can't cover R-a treasure trailed troll in it!"

"Please let me have dignity left" I look at Rachel confused "Quinn please"

I look and see Quinn holding her phone "I'm not taking photos for blackmail Ra-Berry!" I smile at Quinn almost saying Rachel and Santana's eyes going wide hearing her slip up earlier "I'm taking photos of the colors and clothes"

"Why didn't you guys watch your attack live?!" I look at Rachel who has tears in her eyes and is angry "I know I'm not like you guys but why...why do you have to hurt me?...why?"

She is full on sobbing now and I pull her close again. We didn't plan this. We actually told them no Rachel anymore. I look at Santana who's pissed and Quinn who's messaging someone.

"I WANT ALL CHEERIOS AND FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN THE GYM NOW!" There's silence "AND RACHEL BERRY TOO!"

I look at Rachel and see her still crying in my arms. I look back at the door and see Santana holding a sweats combo(Sweatshirt and pants). I reach out to grab them but Rachel comes closer and I have to hold on again. This isn't alright.

-Santana pov-
I hand Quinn the clothes "I'll be back" I angrily go to the gym and look at everyone when I stand next to Sue and Beiste "WHO SLUSHED A OFF THE LIST PERSON?!"

I see everyone squirm. I look over everyone slowly. I feel a nudge and look at Sue. Her and Beiste are kinda nodding their heads toward someone. I look and see a freshman Cheerio who looks nervous and on the verge of tears.

"What's your name?" I walk up slowly and crouch to her height "You're new right? So they probably didn't fill you in did they?"

"They said it's initiation" She starts to cry "I didn't want to she was nice to me when I got here but I didn't want kicked!"

I put a hand on her shoulder "Who told you they'd kick you off?" She doesn't answer "Hey no name who said they had power over you?"

"Her name is June" I look back and see Rachel standing against Brittany and she looks so small and broken "She was the second slushier"

I look at June "Is that true?" She nods and I stand up "Go captain and June you're free to leave"

"Thank you!" She runs to Rachel "I'm sorry" she quickly leaves the gym

Quinn walks in front of everyone "Alright" her words come out sickeningly sweet "Since no one wants to talk...why don't we have a early and LONG practice? I'd love to see your limits"

Oh god...someone better talk soon. Quinn has a look in her eye that says one thing. One thing you don't want from her against you.

Anger

To be continued, this is a personal project so chapters may take time coming out. This one took a few days to write and revise. I hope you enjoyed and catch you in the next chapter!