Chapter 62

-Rachel pov-
It's been a weird day again. I've barely seen the girls and the moms are all busy. I am currently eating lunch alone in the auditorium. I hear the door open and don't think to look. Usually it's just one of the girls.

"Hello baby" I feel my body stiffen as Pamela walks closer "A baby like you can't get left all alone!"

"I-I-I ine!" She smirks and I back away from her "O! Nnnnn o ant! O ant!"

"I'm not gonna hurt baby Rae" Pamela pulls out a bottle "It's full of soy milk! You're vegan aren't you?"

"Elp" Pamela stops a few inches from me "Elp!"

"I'm trying to" Pamela reaches down and picks me up "You're obviously sleepy and this will help"

I fight against her but soon I'm drinking soy milk. I feel my eyelids get heavier and heavier. I hear faint voices but I don't listen. I'm out before the yelling fully starts.

-Shelby pov-
"PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN!" I run up to Pamela and Rachel with the girls. They came to me when they had finished their special drawing "What do you think you are doing?"

"I-I-I" I watch the girls eyes shift around the room to everyone "I'll leave!"

She lightly lays Rachel down and runs. I look down and see Rachel sound asleep. We haven't been able to do that in a while. I look at the fleeing girl and then my girls. They have anger mixed with confusion on their faces.

"Stay here and watch her" They nod and I run out to the hall. I think she's gone and then I hear crying "Pam?"

"I'm sorry!" She jumps up from beside the stairs "I can report myself or I can just leave you all alone!"

"You did keys to get attention and had a baby bottle" She looks away from me "You have a baby sister? Brother?"

"I had a baby" She sighs and nervously rubs her arm "My parents made me get rid of her when she was born...I never got to even see her"

"So when the girls info came out you saw a chance" Guilt spreads across her face "You saw the chance to be able and have a baby"

"They never would've had to come home" She sniffles and shakes her head "They would've been here and know one would've been the wiser"

"But your friends followed the first day and we caught you today" She nods and I go on "What would you have done if we didn't come in?"

"I was gonna let her sleep" She takes a deep breath and looks up at me "I was gonna hold her and rock her like I never got to do"

"Do your parents do anything illegal?" Her face paling "What do they do?"

"My dad drinks and hits us when he gets drunk" Tears start pooling in her eyes "After that my mom hits me cause she blames me and the baby for his drinking"

"You're not going home today" I walk up to her pull her into a hug "You're never going to that home again"

The girl in my arms let's out a broken cry. I hold her until she cry's herself exhausted. I pull out my phone and see a message to Judy to inform our cop buddy and her. We've got another kid coming with us.

-Santana pov-
"What did she feed her?" I look over at Brittany who is holding a bottle "You think it's drugged?"

"Give me that" I take the bottle away and take a small drink "I...it's soy milk"

"She knew Rachel was Vegan" We all jump at Shelby who is carrying a sleeping Pamela up the stage "She has a more difficult life than you know...actually Lucy you could relate more to her"