Chapter 46: Sectionals part 2

-Sugar pov-
"Y-you are dating now?" Fran nods happily while I nod scared out of my mind "WHAT?!"

"Shelby calm yourself" Judy smiles at us "I'm so glad you two finally admitted it to each other!"

"WHAT?!" Shelby looks at Judy then us "Can I please get this explained?!"

"I told you guys at the private family meeting remember?" Shelby shakes her head no and I sigh "I do..."

-The private family meeting (a few chapters back)-
"Sugar we are bringing you in here to talk to you abo~"

"I like Fran!" All of the adults look at me and Shelby passes out into a chair "OH GOD!"

"She....Shelby will be fine" Judy looks up to me with a smile "So you like my Frannie huh?"

"Y-yes mam!" I feel my face hear up and look away "But I know I can't date her"

"Well we were gonna discuss the lactation pills but this is better" Emma smiles and walks closer "So you are moving on from that no good girl!"

"Yeah...kinda" I sigh and shake my head "I am but I can't make a move on who I do like! I mean I took those pills for all of the girls to help out but...I also took them in case Fran wanted to continue this when I head out and if she ever visited! I mean I could help all of the girls too!"

"Oh yeah the girls graduate and then you do after" Judy takes the open seat beside the still out Shelby frowning "I forgot about that"

"I did too" Emma sits on Judys lap "But that's another thing for later! Let's get back to you and Fran!"

"There's no Fran and I" I give a small smile to them "She's older and wouldn't wanna ever be with me"

"I'm sure she would sweetie" Judy gives me a smile before continuing "But if you wanna take your time that's fine too"

"Thanks" I look back at Shelby worried "She we wake her?"

"Nah let her sleep" Emma points to the freezer "I say we just eat ice cream"

-present time-
"Ohhh" Shelby looks at Judy and Emma narrow eyed "Both of you are not getting anything for a month!"

"Hey that ruins my date plans!" Madison pouts "Change your mind?"

"Oh we could after" Shelby points to Emma and Judy "Those two just can't join"

"No more talking about your sex lives!" Rachel looks at me with a smile "Congratulations to both of you!"

"True dat!" Santana points to the time on her phone "Now let's go eat!"

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
I'm currently sitting in the bedroom with my bathing suits on the bed. I wanna put on the swimming diaper just in case but I don't want it to show. I sigh and look back at Santana who's in her swim suit.

"Did you put on the swim diaper?" She nods still checking herself out "How did you get it to not show?"

"I got a pair of bottoms that fit it" She walks over to me and looks at mine "You did not"

"I guess I'll go without" She nods and then I feel her eyes staring at me "Santana just cause I'm naked doesn't mean I wanted stared at"

"Sorry can't help it" I hear her run then the door lock "We don't have to go down there with them!"

I'm tackled on to the bed and kissed before I can respond. Not that I'm minding at all! This is amazing!

"Girls you best unlock this door right now!" We both smile at Emma's telling "Fine I'll be back"