Chapter 25

-Rachel pov-
I look at Sugar standing in the front porch. She looks confused and is looking me up and down. I look down and notice I'm wearing a dog onesie that is cut off at the waist bu a skirt that goes around. I look up scared at Sugar and see she still looks confused.

"Uh h-hi sugar!" She smiles and waves "What can we help you with?"

"Uh nothing it was nothin" I see hurt in her eyes as she starts to turn around "I'll see you all tomorrow"

She lumps down the stairs "Wait!" I look at mommy and momma "I'm gonna talk with her outside, the girls could really use you both in there"

"It's really no big deal Rachel" I close the door behind me and walk to her finally seeing a bruise on her face "I can just see you all tomorrow"

"Come here" I pull her into a hug and at first she doesn't respond but soon she's crying and wraps her arms around me "It'll be alright Sugar"

"No it won't" she releases a heart shattering cry "I got nowhere else to go! I just-I just need someone to talk to!"

"I'm here Sugar" I feel my shoulder getting wet but ignore it as I rub her back like Shelby does "I'm right here"

After a few minutes she stops crying "Thanks for the hug" she pulls back and sighs "You know I've been envious of you...you know what you want and are so good! I just want and fraction of that"

"You can be just as good Sugar" I smile at her and she smiles back "Why don't you ask my mom for voice lessons and I could come too! You could learn from two of the best!"

"Sounds good Rachel" we share a laugh but then I feel my bladder tighter "Are you ok?! What's wrong? Oh god I'm not good in these situations!"

"I'm fine Sugar" I try to give a fake laugh but then my stomach gurgles and my eyes widen in fear "Maybe not so good"

"Let's get you inside" she grabs my arm and starts leading me to my house quick but that just makes it worse and I groan "Oh god sorry that's not helping us it? I'll go get Shelby!"

"No we can ma~" my bladder releases before I can finish my sentence and I feel my face heat up as my stomach starts going too "Ver-Never mind!"

"How's the talk going girls?" I look at my momma with tears in my eyes and Judy registers it "Oh uh Sugar why don't we go someheee you can talk to Shelby in private!"

"Can I stay with Rachel?" I smile at the concern in her voice "I think somethings not ok"

"I'll be fine Sugar" Just using a diaper in front of you but I'll be just fine "Why don't you go ahead!"

"Nope you've helped me I'll help you" She walks up to me but stops "Uh do your legs sweat?"

I feel fear takeover my body. I've peed through...she can see it going! I look to Judy for help and she nods. She quickly grabs both of our hands and brings us inside. She yells for Shelby and when she comes in hands her Sugars hand.

"OUR ROOM is open" Shelbys nods and leads Sugar away "Come here baby girl"

I finally let the tears fall and run to her. She wraps her arms around me and picks me up. She leads me to the office and I see all the girls in there playing. Judy leads me to the changing table and gets to work changing me.

This is a catastrophe!

-Shelby pov-
"So sugar what going on?" Sugar looks at me confused "I've used those stops and seen the girls run up and down them! They aren't easy to trip on or create a bruise like that let alone a limp"

"He just got mad after a meeting" the girl in front of me takes a seat on the bed tears threatening to spill "I just asked what was wrong and well you can see the aftermath"