Chapter 58: Christmas!

-Shelby pov-
"Mommy!" I push on the weight that's in my stomach as I try to turn "Mommy! Ake u ow!"

"More time" I yawn and then fell two bodies jumping on me "Judy control your children"

"Emma control your hooligans!" Judy yawns "Madison help her"

"We are already dealing with one each!" I open my eyes to see the girls in the room and Sugar holding the babies "Why are you all up so early?"

"Mom!" He all cringe at Brittanys shriek "U et Anta!"

"Sant-Merry Christmas girls!" Madison sits up and gives Brittany a forehead kiss "Let's go see the presents!"

"PRESENTS!" The girls all get down and are gone before we can even sit up "PRESENTS!"

"I hate mornings" I chuckle as Judy gets up "Absolutely hate them"

"Uhhh Judy" Sugar quickly turns toward the door "You Uh..you're missing clothes"

"Huh?" Judy looks down "Ohhh"

"I'll go down to the girls!" Sugar walks out the door "I saw my mom naked...I'll never unsee this"

"Way to be a Milf to one of your daughters" Judy glares at me while the other two laugh "Lets all get dressed and head down"

-Small time skip-
"Alright girls!" They all look at me "Sit in your spots and I'll hand you gifts"

The girls quickly crawled and gave each other some space. Madison and I pulled out all of the gifts and handed them to the girls. As soon as we got the gifts handed to all of us, moms too, they tore through the wrapping paper.

There was a lot of paper thrown around and gasp of surprise. By the end of it I could tell we did good. The girls are all trying to play with the toys and getting angry with the boxes. I smile and then frown when I hear a knock on the door.

"I thought we told your family to get here later?" Madison nods just as confused as I am "Who else could be here?"

I get up and open the door a small bit "Uhhh mom! Dad!" I open it up some more and stand in the way "W-what are you doing here?"

"Well you said you weren't able to make it to us for Christmas" Mom points at the wagon full of gifts "So we brought the gifts to you!"

"Who is it Shelby?" I hear just pop up behind me "Hello"

"Judy these are my parents" Judy raises a eyebrow "Parents meet Judy"

"Nice to meet you Judy" Mom points at the wagon dad is still in front of "We got gifts for your girls too!"

"Thank you" I look at Judy suspiciously "What?"

"You told them to come" Judy looks away from me "What else did Judy tell you two?"

"Nothing we are going to say to anyone else dear" My dad walks up to the door more "Now let me see my granddaughters!"

I open the door and let them in. Oh god this is out it all ends! This is how my girls get taken away!

"Look how adorable they look!" I close the door and run into the living room to see my mom holding Rachel like a baby "She looks just like Shelby"

"I'm Donald!" Dad holds his hands out to Madison and Emma "Nice to meet you two! I must say the picture Judy sent don't do any of you all justice! You all looks so much better in person"

"Well thank you Donald" Emma looks at me "Hey Shelby you still need help with the coffee?"

"Y-yeah" We both walk into the kitchen "My plan! My plan is all messed up now! How am I going to propose?!"