Chapter 74

-Pamela pov-
It's finally my date night. We have pushed it and pushed it back so much! But tonight is the night! It's the first day of February and I couldn't think of a better time. I look over the picnic setup I have again. I hope this is all correct.

I take a deep breath before storing everything to keep it cool. I cover them so they can't see it and head to see the girls getting in a line. It goes oldest to youngest. I smile at the cute arrangement. Seeing it reminds me of a call I got a few days ago.

-A few days ago-
"Hello?" I groggily looked at my phone as I picked it up "This is Pamela Corcoran"

"I know who you are" I look at the phone and see it's  Samantha "Look...grace and I wanna try dating but she...she wants to be like the girls"

"You mean diapers and all?" It's silent for a few moments "I can't see you nod"

"Oh yeah" She sighs "I just wanna make her happy! We both know she didn't have the best childhood either"

"You both are supposed to get something good out of this" I think back to everything I've learned being here "It's supposed to make you both happy"

"Making her happy would make me happy" I hear her sigh again "God I don't do emotional!"

"I know you don't" I smile "This shows me you really care about her"

"I do" Samanath sighs "You...you think the moms would show me where to get stuff?"

"I think they'd be happy to" It goes silent again "She's good for you Sam...don't ruin that"

"I won't Pam" I can already see the smile on her face she'd be trying to hide "Dont ruin your special thing either"

-Current time-
I shake my head out of my thoughts and see I'm at school. I grab my stuff from the locker and head to class. Today needs to speed along! I just wanna get my date on!

"Nervous doesn't look good on you" I glare at Lucy as she comes over with Brittany "It brings out your wrinkles"

"Where's the other two that make you look better?" Lucy rolls her eyes "Don't dish what you can't take baby"

"O air!" Lucy growls "No fair!"

"They are in Madison's office" I look at Brittany worried "They just are tired and would do better there"

"I see" We stop at the club door "I'll go to them after this"

"They will be fine Pamela" Lucy puts a hand on my shoulder "You got enough on your mind"

"Girls!" Shelby scares us by jumping out of the room "We have a new member!"

We share a confused look and step in. I feel my jaw drop when I see who it is. Grace looks at me and smiles. She's always loved singing but Samantha hated it. This girls already getting her way.

"Hey Pam!" Grace runs over and hugs me tight "How are you?"

"She's doing good" We both look at a angry Lucy "I'm trying to stay calm"

"Sam wants to apologize" Grace moves her head around like trying to add stuff up "When she's not suspended that is"

"I'll be waiting" Lucy puts a recipe in Graces hand "This is the bill for my new glasses"

"I don't think she likes me" Grace looks at me with a frown "You think she'll like little me?"

"I don't know" I pull her in for a comfort hug "I really don't know"