Chapter 37

-Judy pov-
"Thank you for coming" Mrs. Dillinger walks in with a baby before standing awkwardly looking around "Come with me to the living room"

"I don't wanna put anyone out of a seat" Mrs. Dillinger points to the playpen "Can I let Abby play in there?"

"Of course" She smiles and walks over to it putting Abby inside it "Can I get you a drink? Water? Pop? Wine?"

"I just wanna be able to talk" Mrs. Dillinger looks around more "Where is Shelby"

"Right here!" Shelby walks in with papers and hands them to Mrs. Dillinger "These are my resignation papers"

"And these" Dillinger pulls out three cards "Are the cards you signed and dropped off for me"

"I did those" Brittany walks up to Mrs. Dillinger "I just want them to be less stressed and my own mommy...I just thought I was doing the right thing"

"Stressed?" Brittany looks at me "Why do you say we are stressed?"

"Oh come on mom" Lucy walks up to me "You both have gotten in more arguments recently and pretty much just let us do what we want!"

"We barely get cooked anything it all Take out" Rachel points at Emma "She doesn't really know what she's getting into"

"Alright fine!" Shelby looks at the girls with a glare "We've been stressed out!"

"We didn't want to tell you girls yet" I sigh and continue "We are planning on moving to another house"

"We are moving?" I nod and the girls squeal "We get more space!!!"

"So that's one thing taken care of" We all turn toward Mrs. Dillinger who has Abby in her arms again "I'll just leave you all to celebrate and work on filing these papers"

"Wait Dillinger" Mrs. Dillinger doesn't respond to Shelbys words and walks out of the house quickly "What are we gonna do?"

"I got a idea" We look at Emma "Heres how it goes..."

-Madison pov- next day-
I walk with my daughter to my office in the school. I told my babysitter she's be fine cause of the suspension now I have to bring her. I open my door and freeze.

"Surprise" I look around the room and see the girls already playing with the toys, Judy holding Beth, Shelby holding Fran, and a redhead I believe was named Emma "I wasn't fair yesterday and if you're still willing I'd like to talk"

"Yeah" I sit Abby down with the girls and she starts playing immediately "I just wanna say again I'm sorry for using the kids...it was wrong and I shouldn't have"

"That's correct" I frown at Shelbys words "But I understand why you did it...even if I disagree with it"

"We are already expanding out to a couple of three which is new for us" I nod at Judys words as she sits Beth down to play and Fran gets down too "All of this has been a learning curve"

"I understand" I sigh and look at the girls "They really are great kids"

"The best" Shelby walks up to me "We aren't saying no! We are saying let's see how everything goes with Emma while you come up with a plan to possibly woo us"

"So if everything goes well with Emma and I have a chance....I get to woo you three?" They nod and I finally smile "Oh that sounds great!"

"Good" Judy looks at the girls then me "I can watch all of them if you'd like"

"Sure" I look up at Shelby "I didn't hand in your resignation but I did turn in Emma's application and I can happily say she has the job"

"I'm woo'd!" We all laugh at Emma's words "This wasn't trying to get on our good side right?"