Chapter 103

-Madison pov-

I've avoided everyone all day today. We finally got a plan together for having kids but...I'm honestly scared now. I'm scared that I won't be able to give them enough attention. I'm scared New York will be a bad place for them.

I sit in the middle of the auditorium and sigh. We are a few weeks away from leaving. We will be leaving everything I've known. I've been here for so long now...I don't know how to move on really.

I just wish I could be as ready as the others. Hell my mom is ready to go. I really need to contact them and make sure they are ok. We haven't talked since they told us they were together. We just haven't had the time.

I jump when I hear footsteps and see the backstage lights turn on. I slowly get up and start walking to the back. I hear whispers and grab the closest object. My luck it's a dumb broom.

I walk to the doorway and take a deep breath. I jump out and get smacked by a chair. I fall to the ground holding my head. I groan and look up at a scared Sugar.

"Oh no" Sugar shoots down to reveal a paled Brittany "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"What were you two even doing?" Sugar helps me up and I keep holding where the chair hit "Shelby wanted everyone in the Glee room"

"We were using that time to ask our girls to prom" Sugar looks at me confused "What were you doing in here?"

I feel my heart pick up "Uhhh" I take a step back "I'll let you two get back to it"

"You're scared" I look at Brittany surprised "You're scared of New York"

"Really?" Sugar looks at me and I nod "Why haven't you said anything?"

"Cause everyone is excited to go" I sigh and turn around "I'm gonna go get a ice pack"

I walk away from them even more scared. What if they tell them? I don't wanna upset everyone. I don't wanna ruin what we've got going. Why can't I just stop running my big mouth?

I could really go for a smoke.

-time skip-

"There you are!" I jump and turn toward the door "We've been looking for you all day"

"Yeah" I turn from Judy and look at the papers "I've been around"

"Hiding?" I turn back to Judy and see a knowing look "You can't lie to me Madi"

I sigh and sit on my desk "I could" She raises a eyebrow and I throw my hands up "I'm scared of New York and the Babies! There I said it!"

"So Instead of talking you hid?" I nod and Judy sighs "You should know better than that!"

"I know" I look down at the ground "I just didn't wanna be the disappoint that wants to stay"

"I wanna stay too" I look up at Judy surprised "But I also know the best chance for our family is out in New York"

"I do too" I get off the desk and walk up to her "I'll tell them at home"

"Good" Judy puts her arm around my shoulders "For now the girls are about to be surprised!"

-small time skip-Rachel pov-

We are all waiting in the auditorium for the special club meeting. I'm looking around with the girls for Sugar and Brittany. We haven't seen them all day. Maybe they know what is going on.  

My answer comes when music starts and the curtains open. There stands Brittany and Sugar holding ropes. What did I miss? I share a confused look with the girls and turn back.