Chapter 43

-Sugar pov-
It's finally Monday. I finally can get out of the awkwardness that was the moms. They found that I had lactation pills and talked with me about it. I didn't have a good excuse so I told the truth. Plus the truth that I did take them. But I wanted to be able to help the best I could and for a special girl too.

"Sugar!" I jump as the girls surround my locker "Brittany and Lucy are going to their classes and Santana is going to play with Abby! You and I on the other hand are allowed to talk in privacy"

"Uh no we are all going to our classes" I open my locker but Santana closes it "Hey watch it little girl!"

"Rry!" Santana glares as I smirk "Low blow"

"Is something you girls will never do" We all jump at Shelbys voice "Rachel and sugar come with me! Girls you know where you go"

Rachel looks at me confused and I shrug. This is obviously not apart of their plan. We start walking down the hall to the auditorium but Shelby stops.

"I was told to come here to tryout first thing" I walk in fully with Rachel and see Azimo on the stage "Oh it's berry and Candy crush"

"There goes the one chance" I start walking up the stage to Azimo "You dont get to make fun of people at McKinley get expelled and then come here to do the same! That is my sister and I'll be damned if I let you hurt her again!"

"What you gonna do small fry?" He steps close to me and I can't help but step back "What I thought"

"I'd advise you to step away from my daughter" Azimos eyes go wide and he looks at Shelby "With me to the principals...NOW!"

"No thanks babe" Shelby raises her eyebrows and if looks could kill he'd be dead "Look what's gonna happen is I'm going to join you dumb group and have you as a side piece"

"Excuse me?" Shelby walks up to Azimo angry "Who do you think you are little boy?"

"I'm Azimo Adams" He smirks and I roll my eyes "I'm the man of every women's dreams minus the dyke over there"

"Well there's a dyke right here too" His eyes go wide and I chuckle "Principals now!"

Azimo starts walking out and Shelby follows him. I stay with Rachel in the auditorium. I look around while we let silence take over.

"Thank you" I look over at Rachel who's looking at her swinging feet "You didn't have to stand up for me"

"You are my sister" I playfully nudge her and she smiles "I may be younger by a year but I still watch out for you"

"Which is why I'm saying this" Rachel looks around then at me "Fran likes you"

"We were having a moment! Why would you lie like that?!" I stand up angrily but I'm not angry. I just have to repress my emotions and Rachel is giving me hope "She doesn't like me! Not the way I do!"

"Yes she does!" Rachel stands up and grabs my hands "She told us Saturday...but she said she's too old and can't like you or date you"

"She really likes me?" Rachel nods and I shake my head "She's right"

"What do you mean?" I try getting out of Rachel's grasp but she won't let go "If you to like each other go for it! Our moms won't mind!"

"Cause it's wrong! We'd be step sisters if Judy and Shelby get married! That's incest and that's not ok!" I see Rachel's face fall and she lets go "Rachel? Rachel I'm sorry I-I wasn't thinking when I spoke! I'm sorry"

"Save it" Rachel shakes her head and walks to the door "Tell Shelby I left for the day...I just need to get away"

I watch Rachel walk out of the auditorium. After a few minutes Shelby walks in and then stops confused. She looks around then at me.