Chapter 13:Santanas date part 1

-Judy pov-
I wake early to the sounds of whimpering. I get up and go to Beths room to see Shelby already up. She shakes her head no and we head to the girls room. The whimpering gets louder and so we open the door and go in.

"San?" I look at the whimpering girl and walk over to her "Princess are you ok?"

"I mess" I look at Shelby then Santana confused "I mess diaper"

Oh yeah I forgot that was happening. I smile, help her out of her sheets, and ask Shelby to get a diaper. I hold Santana close to me as we wait. When I hear Shelby come back in I grab the diaper and change San. Soon she's in a new diaper and falling back asleep.

"Go to sleep beautiful you got a date today" She smiles and cuddles in closer "Do you want a bottle?"

"I'll get it" Shelby walks out and comes back in a minute with a bottle "The meds haven't kicked in yet so these are still only option"

I nod and feed Santana. After some rocking and bottle she's out. I lay her back down and tuck her in. I look over the other girls to make sure they are ok before heading out. I lay down in bed and look up at the ceiling thinking.

"Company?" I look at the doorway and see Shelby "I cant sleep"

I lift up the sheets and she lays down beside me. Slowly we get closer and closer till we cuddle together. This feels wonderful!

-Morning-Rachel pov-
I wake up to someone pushing me "Sweetie it's time to get up baby girl" I groan but then liquid and solids mixing in my diaper remembering last night "Someone needs a change"

"I ne it" I feel Shelby pick me up and then the diaper get taken off "Alright now you got a choice! You can wear a pull up all day or panties...it's your choice ok? I'm working on getting into the school so I'll at least be there today if you need a change just tell me"

"Otay ups peas!" I feel the pull up get put on then a skirt "No!"

"It's fine baby" I try to push the skirt away "Baby it will hide it and I'll put on some spanks so it's hidden even more and not uncomfortable"

I stop and let my mom put my clothes on. It is nice for this to happen. I never got this when I was little and I always wanted to have a mother's love. Now I get it from my mom...it's just so perfect!

"Let's go now" I start to stand up but my mom picks me up "Nope you either get picked up or crawl...since your blind it's more of you being picked up so all you gotta do is say momma or mommy up"

"Otay" I feel us go downstairs "I need e a dult?"

"Yes especially with your date tonight but when you get home you can be my little baby Berry!"

"Oh thank god you're down here!" I hear Judys voice come up to us "I have three baby girls down here by myself! Two of which don't wanna get ready!"

"Take Rach and I'll get the two" I feel myself switch from Shelby to Judy "I'll be back"

"Is adult Rachel ready to come out?" I shake my head no and Judy sighs "I figured which is good cause I want you to feel safe around me but you have to be grown up for school and your date then you're free to be mini the rest of the day ok?"

"Ok" Judy helps me stand on my feet "Where's Babs?"

"She's got a vet appointment today" I take a shuddered breath and Judy puts a hand on my shoulder "It's fine she's just a little under today and I wanna make sure it's just a small sickness or something! But since that's the case I did get you a small cane that was my moms when she broke her hip!"

I get handed a single cane about like the one I had before. It feels nice and works perfectly. I don't see any problem using it.

"Thanks...are you momma or mommy?" I hear a chuckle and tense "What?"

"It's ok don't tense dear just never been asked that before" I relax and she goes on "Aftwr talking I'm momma and Shelby is mommy ok?"

I nod and hear the other three. We get our stuff and head to school. Today seems like it's going good.

How can it go wrong?

-Lucy pov-
Oh it's going so wrong. I was going to use the potty but my teachers keep saying no and I have no time between my classes because if distance. Now I'm in my 5th class and I've got a storm brewing!

"Mrs. Tannebalm?" I put my hand up and wave it all around "Mrs. T!!"

"Fabray stop being a distraction please!" I lower my hand and head "What is it?"

"I have to use the restroom can I please go?" I look up and see her thinking "Please?"

"Sorry but it's test day" She grabs the test and hands it to all of us but stops next to me "I really am sorry Lucy"

I start taking the test but I'm distracted. I've gotta go! This is worse then a fight between Godzilla and a worm! I mean the worm stands no chance it's godzill-zill SCREW IT! I start focusing on the test more so I don't think about what I'm doing in the pull up I let my mom put on this morning.

"Alright 5 minutes left!" I finish the test and my impromptu restroom break "Are you done Lucy?"

I nod and she holds out a pass. I slowly get up making sure nothing bulges. When I know nothing is I get up and hand the test over and grab the pass. Once in the hall I text Shelby. Before heading to the closest bathroom.

"You're in here too?" I jump at Sans voice "Sorry just been hiding for a minute cause Shelby is coming...was now she has to get another one for you"

"Yeah" I walk over to her "So got your date planned out in full?"

"Yep!" I motion for her to go on "Nope"

I look at her confused "No you don't have it all or no you won't tell?" She smiles "Second one"

"Yep" I playfully shove her when the door opens "Shelby?"

"Yes my sweet baby girls!" Shelby walks up to us holding up a bag "lets get you two changed!"

After getting our pants down Shelby quickly gets everything off and then on. She makes this so easy. I guess she does have practice with Beth. How will Beth react to all of this? I guess only time will tell on how long this goes.

"alright classes both of yo~" Shelbys phone starts going off so she answers it "Hey Baby doll how's it going?"

"Rium peas" I look at Santana concerned when Rachel's voice comes through the phone "Cident bad"

We all quickly leave the bathroom and run to the auditorium. When we get there only the stage light is on. It's a heart breaking scene nonetheless. Rachel is visibly shaking and has her knees to her chest.

"Baby girl?" We all walk up and Shelby gets to her "You ok?"

"Fee eriod" Rachel looks up with tears in her eyes "Om pay..ad cident"

"Can you lay down so I can see?" She nods and lays down "Good now I'm gonna change you and make it all better"

Shelby takes less time to change Rachel as it did us but I think Rachel was still scared. I've never really seen her break down that bad. She really did look so small. Did we ever make her break down while bullying her?

"Alright you're good to go little munchkin!" Rachel smiles and they both get up "There's my little stars smile again"

"Thank you" Rachel extends her arms out and Shelby goes in for the hug "Anyone could've found me like that I'm just glad you got here"

"I am too!" We all jump at the feminine voice "Although I do have some questions"

TBC